Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, and while I have never really spent time at the gym, men will at least spot each other.

Women will just say things like, oh my god, can you believe that woman is wearing a shirt from 2006?

I’ve (we all have) witnessed women compete with each other at work, the store, and, yes, even the mean girls right here in this Playground.

Women can be very cutting toward each other.
This is very true too. Generally speaking women have also been taught (mostly indirectly) that we have to compete with each other for men's attention.

They're all tools of the patriarchy. Women sustain it too.

I know a lot of you roll your eyes with all the stuff I bring up re thus but it's all connected lol.

This is very true too. Generally speaking women have also been taught (mostly indirectly) that we have to compete with each other for men's attention.

I know a lot of you roll your eyes with all the stuff I bring up re thus but it's all connected lol.
no eyerolling here.

It’s so fucking true … sometimes when I question my looks I wonder if it’s because of the ingrained behaviour to dress for the male gaze.

It’s a daily struggle to love myself and to try to always support other women.

It’s so fucking true … sometimes when I question my looks I wonder if it’s because of the ingrained behaviour to dress for the male gaze.

True. Hate yourself, cut yourself, resent yourself, all to meet standards that were never realistic.

Last edited:
no eyerolling here.
<3

Yes! Totally. Just some women never grow out of that mentality!

And yes learning to love ourselves in this culture is hard but not impossible
I still do if though …. Reduce women to compliments on their appearance vs what they really bring to the table… our body is just a vessel for our amazing sexy brains!
Agree

If you have ( . ) ( . )
You still need a bra!!
Look if you’re a c cup or higher, support is important.
I'm anti-bra. I've been going out more and more without one. Hubby knows and hasn't said anything, so I figure it's ok. 😂
I hate bras even though I have to wear them most of the time. There are some great ruched dresses that support the girls a bit and hide the nipples with the pattern. I’m an F cup at a minimum and I’ve managed to go at least 10 days on vacation without wearing any type of bra.

Don’t worry, @LaisDeMarieDeFrance, I’m not publicly posting pictures of them!

How satisfied am I? I’d say about 8. How satisfied are others? Well, you’ll just have to ask around the back channels of Lit to find out. 🤣🤣🤣
Um, even I’ve heard the rumors without asking…and they were all positive reviews 🤣

I have a couple lace bralettes from Torrid that I love. I bought them a bit smaller so they'd be tight and hold my big ol boobs tighter.
Yes! I have some and love them ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back