Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
bill-nye-bill-nye-the-science-guy.gif

Hi guys - I wanted post this yesterday but it was such a busy day. I think I only logged in once in the morning BUT thank you again for all of the bday wishes and messages the other day. It was so sweet. I love you all for making my day that much better ❀️
Happy birthday again. I'm sure everyone will agree that it was our pleasure, and we love you πŸ’–PandaπŸ’–

Good so far, its Friday and I get off an hour early😁 how about you Nat?
Not feeling too well, rough day yesterday, disappointing news at the doctors, and I think my new prescription is tearing my guts up. Hopefully I'll balance out later today. That was very cool of them to let you out an hour early. Not a lot of companies will give up an extra hour if not much got done🀣🀣🀣

Not feeling too well, rough day yesterday, disappointing news at the doctors, and I think my new prescription is tearing my guts up. Hopefully I'll balance out later today. That was very cool of them to let you out an hour early. Not a lot of companies will give up an extra hour if not much got done🀣🀣🀣
Sorry to hear about the disappointing news. I hope you feel better soon

Ouch sorry to hear that, hope you start feeling better. Haha😝 #jealousπŸ™„πŸ€£

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back