Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I don't know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

As an interesting aside, one of our local residents is the grand-niece of John Dopyera, the creator of the Dobro and for whom the instrument is named (Dopyera โ€ŠBrothers) She has a priceless collection of original instruments and occasionally loans them out to our local museum for display. ๐Ÿคฉ
I bet it wasn't! It's great! I love the references to Jaffa Cakes and Snowdonia in what is a very American sounding song. By the way, did you know that his recording studio is on a lifeboat.

That's interesting. I didn't know that was the derivation of Dobro.

Oh, med mistakes are the worst! Hope you feel better soon! โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—
I will. My brother already came by with pill cases and a dry erase board. He sorted out all my meds and wrote me a schedule. It took 2 hours of homoerotic anime to finally get him to leave my house. Although I can't say I'm complaining, he's just a bit overprotective at times. Even went through my fridge checking expiration dates. Like no Alver, I wasn't going to drink that, that milk is for guests

I will. My brother already came by with pill cases and a dry erase board. He sorted out all my meds and wrote me a schedule. It took 2 hours of homoerotic anime to finally get him to leave my house. Although I can't say I'm complaining, he's just a bit overprotective at times. Even went through my fridge checking expiration dates. Like no Alver, I wasn't going to drink that, that milk is for guests
That is sooo sweet. I love acts of service ๐Ÿฅฐ.. hope it helps

It is, but it's big brother acts of service. So he'll come by and help me out all the while telling me everything I'm doing wrong. Here let me clean up for you, don't you own a vacuum. He'll wash the dishes, and ask me how often I get new sponges. Stuff like that
Sounds like my mother! ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m now 47 and just starting to not resent that from her.

Canadian-asian-imported-fake-boobs.gif

It is, but it's big brother acts of service. So he'll come by and help me out all the while telling me everything I'm doing wrong. Here let me clean up for you, don't you own a vacuum. He'll wash the dishes, and ask me how often I get new sponges. Stuff like that
That's so funny. He's prob just worried about you but I'd get so annoyed ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sounds like my mother! ๐Ÿคฃ

Iโ€™m now 47 and just starting to not resent that from her.
By miracle my mom stopped doing that!! It's a game changer ๐Ÿ˜‚

That's so funny. He's prob just worried about you but I'd get so annoyed ๐Ÿ˜‚
I do. But I have all kinds of box sets of extra gay shows to chase him out with when I'm overwhelmed. First thing this morning he was all about staying all day, by the time I was asking if he wanted to watch queer as folk with me, he was insisting he had to get back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back