Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, dressing is the thing I miss the most really. My job doesn't require any video calls, so I don't even have to dress for that. But during the lockdown there were days I used to put the make up on and dress up just to sit on the couch. lol
I dress for work irregardless, I usually had no video calls, just phone calls. But I often skipped makeup.

At home I could dress even to 50's dresses, with petticoats which may raise eyebrows in the office...

I don't know about you people but I'm going to use the "I'm old" thing as much as I can. There are benefits to it.

- I'm old. I know better
- I'm old. STFU
- I'm old. Give me a break
- I'm old. I forgot
- I'm old. Therefore I could give zero fucks
- I'm old. Can I get in front of you and not wait in line?
- I'm old. Free the seat
- I'm old. Can you help with these grocery bags? Otherwise, I have to buy a three-wheeler like Cheeky. :rolleyes:😜
etc.etc.etc. :D
🤔 How old are we talking? I can probably do this too 😂

I dress for work irregardless, I usually had no video calls, just phone calls. But I often skipped makeup.

At home I could dress even to 50's dresses, with petticoats which may raise eyebrows in the office...
I love petticoats. I don't use them. I don't think they would look good on me. But I love them.
They are Oh, so pretty.

I love petticoats. I don't use them. I don't think they would look good on me. But I love them.
They are Oh, so pretty.
Although, now that I think of. I do want one but for a long black tulle skirt. Shorter in front and maxi behind. I would like to wear that with a pair of boots, simple white ts and leather jacket. I haven't been able to find the skirt I want though. What I've seen look "cheap".

Something like this would be nice too.
5267eb62e70deed4154dbd40793638aa-e1482164789417.jpg

b51c410d99c8f6566634727389944e01.jpg

Last edited:
Although, now that I think of. I do want one but for a long black tulle skirt. Shorter in front and maxi behind. I would like to wear that with a pair of boots, simple white ts and leather jacket. I haven't been able to find the skirt I want though. What I've seen look "cheap".

Something like this would be nice too.
5267eb62e70deed4154dbd40793638aa-e1482164789417.jpg

b51c410d99c8f6566634727389944e01.jpg
My petticoats are different from those as they are not meant to be like that. But if you are interested, half of my dresses are from Collectif and my petticoats are from Banned. Banned uses wonderful soft tulle that is nice on the legs.

My petticoats are different from those as they are not meant to be like that. But if you are interested, half of my dresses are from Collectif and my petticoats are from Banned. Banned uses wonderful soft tulle that is nice on the legs.
Do they have their own website or I find them on Amazon? I would prefer to check their website though.

I got two hats, I just need to find the right coats to match it. One's a crushed velvet that is Scarlett colored, and the other is a brownish purple solid but it's got the goggles already put on
I love hats but they are tricky for me because like with sunglasses not many styles suits my face. I have different though.

First is this harness. There are also some other belts I have my eyes on.

Second is this top, though I'm not sure. Bit too much maybe?

613JWlXgfKL._AC_UL1200_.jpg
I like the top on number two, I just don't so much like the see-through layer. I think it would work better with bare skin, and maybe leather bands woth steel rings around the wrists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back