Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh. I have to get this off of my chest while I’m in my sleepy, rambling state of mind. It’s been haunting me. So I had an accident in May and I had to get surgery. (Relevant side note, my surgeon is like, fine FINE).

On my bday a couple of days ago I had PT and a check up on my left leg where the injury happened and did not shave it at all. I mean, it’s been getting seriously neglected just because it’s covered unless im in the tub or showering. So dream dr is checking my leg out and showing me where my plate is and MASSAGING my fuzzy ass leg. Omgggg. I have my own second hand embarrassment again. Anyway…im going to go have more nightmares about this. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sigh. I have to get this off of my chest while I’m in my sleepy, rambling state of mind. It’s been haunting me. So I had an accident in May and I had to get surgery. (Relevant side note, my surgeon is like, fine FINE).

On my bday a couple of days ago I had PT and a check up on my left leg where the injury happened and did not shave it at all. I mean, it’s been getting seriously neglected just because it’s covered unless im in the tub or showering. So dream dr is checking my leg out and showing me where my plate is and MASSAGING my fuzzy ass leg. Omgggg. I have my own second hand embarrassment again. Anyway…im going to go have more nightmares about this. 🤦🏻‍♀️
They're so used to seeing legs like that yet it still feels embarrassing!!

I do sugaring so I have to let the hair grow before sugaring and when I've been to the dr i try soooo hard not to apologize or make a comment about it

Also fine drs are ❤️

They're so used to seeing legs like that yet it still feels embarrassing!!

I do sugaring so I have to let the hair grow before sugaring and when I've been to the dr i try soooo hard not to apologize or make a comment about it

Also fine drs are ❤️
See, your comment is something I would say to comfort someone else who is not me in that situation Lolol.

I’ve never done sugaring before. The videos are so satisfying though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back