Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been so much better for the last 2 months that it's a bit depressing to be reminded of that I am still barely recovering from depression. I don't seem to handle the stress about moving very well... and I still have 12 days before it is done (including today).
Twelve small bites.
Not one big bite.

You'll get there. โค๏ธโค๏ธ
*Hugs*

Good morning Cheeky.
(And, yeah, definitely #2 at the moment)
Morning!
I've been so much better for the last 2 months that it's a bit depressing to be reminded of that I am still barely recovering from depression. I don't seem to handle the stress about moving very well... and I still have 12 days before it is done (including today).
I had to move when I was still really recovering from depression & it was challenging, but as G says, little bites. And if you have any friends or family who will come and help you, take advantage of that! Even having someone hang out on Skype or something while I work sometimes helps.
good afternoon (almost 2pm here) @cheekygirl75 @gga3737 @Strixaluco
Hello! :)

I had to move when I was still really recovering from depression & it was challenging, but as G says, little bites. And if you have any friends or family who will come and help you, take advantage of that! Even having someone hang out on Skype or something while I work sometimes helps.
My mother is coming on Monday, but I should get a good start already before that. Friends are mostly coming just on the moving day (or not at all).

Skype is good idea. Will have to think about who it would be. Some are sleeping or busy, and the online presence of some just wouldn't help at al. (Like the friend who is texting me right now. She's more likely to make me annoyed than help when I am stressed.)

Have you guys watched the clip from a movie where Hitler is shouting at his generals in German but people upload the clip with English subtitles that talks about completely different topic?

Let me find some
Yeah๐Ÿคฃ my favorite was the Chuck Norris cut. "He swims the Atlantic as we speak." Pure Rediculousness๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back