Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty goddamn vicious shark attack on 17 yo girl about 2 hours from me the other day. Heard her EMT brother saved her. I think she was scalloping in 5ft water. Pretty rare but still makes muh fuckers think. Hope to see some tomorrow when pier fishing in bay.
Ugh. I’ll be at the beach in two-ish weeks and I’m already paranoid letting my kids near the water 😆 gosh dang it.

Oh sorry. What beach. This girl was scalloping off island near Big Bend/Cedar Key. They will be ok. Surfing near New Smyrna is not always recommended but I never had incident.
Indian Rocks Beach? Right next to Clearwater, I guess. Someone here recommended checking out Sanibel if I got time but not sure. Prefer to avoid where the shark attacks are happening lol

Indian Rocks Beach? Right next to Clearwater, I guess. Someone here recommended checking out Sanibel if I got time but not sure. Prefer to avoid where the shark attacks are happening lol
Yeah you will not have any issues in Indian Rocks. Water is too clear. Just be smart. Stay away from people fishing and swimming after dusk. Let me know if you want food recommendations. Kinda my hood over there. I mean you are not far from TPA(me) and downtown St Pete which is rad.

Yeah you will not have any issues in Indian Rocks. Water is too clear. Just be smart. Stay away from people fishing and swimming after dusk. Let me know if you want food recommendations. Kinda my hood over there. I mean you are not far from TPA(me) and downtown St Pete which is rad.
Yes, I remembered you were close..I’m pretty excited. I’ve been to Cocoa and Daytona Beach but never ones on the West Coast. And I’ll always take food recommendations btw. Always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back