Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have a lurker alert, for when someone reacts but doesn't post.

Nope, scratch that. I'd set it off all the time. πŸ˜‚
Yeah, and so does gga, and aman, sometimes cheeky, but all of you will eventually comment on something. I don't consider that lurking as much as just trying to stay less than 20 Pages behind.

Yeah, and so does gga, and aman, sometimes cheeky, but all of you will eventually comment on something. I don't consider that lurking as much as just trying to stay less than 20 Pages behind.
I just don't post anywhere near the rate I did in the first 3 months or so of the thread. I will still periodically pop-in to see what's going on, and maybe comment, but that's been it lately.

A while back I started following the same advice I was giving to newbies here in not trying to get caught up. I do 3-5 pages back max, and that's only if I have time.

I just don't post anywhere near the rate I did in the first 3 months or so of the thread. I will still periodically pop-in to see what's going on, and maybe comment, but that's been it lately.

A while back I started following the same advice I was giving to newbies here in not trying to get caught up. I do 3-5 pages back max, and that's only if I have time.
You spend much more time working now, to afford my expensive chocolate habit.

Right on. Still you're no lurker. You just watch the thread. Like a Momma Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back