Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ish. Adjusting from Hawaii time (make that Hawaii in general) is a bitch lol . Didn't sleep at all on the flight over either. Shout out to the dude who thought it was cool to play movies all night with his ipad on max brightness, complete with strobe effects. 🥴
Aww geez, that sucks. I never have good luck with my flight-mates either. Last one spent hours ripping the foulest ass imaginable right next too me🤢

Ish. Adjusting from Hawaii time (make that Hawaii in general) is a bitch lol . Didn't sleep at all on the flight over either. Shout out to the dude who thought it was cool to play movies all night with his ipad on max brightness, complete with strobe effects. 🥴
Where'd you fly to?

Aww geez, that sucks. I never have good luck with my flight-mates either. Last one spent hours ripping the foulest ass imaginable right next too me🤢

You win 🤣. Seriously though that's awful. I have been lucky in my flights (and I dont fly OFTEN but several times a year) to avoid that. But yeah, this left me pretty messed up. I slept 3 hours in the middle of the day and I'm still messed up.

You win 🤣. Seriously though that's awful. I have been lucky in my flights (and I dont fly OFTEN but several times a year) to avoid that. But yeah, this left me pretty messed up. I slept 3 hours in the middle of the day and I'm still messed up.
Yeah, I bet! That's gotta be a serious time difference

I'm lucky. I've never really had to wrestle with time differences. Even in Puerto Rico. Although, there's no daylight savings time down there

Yeah we found that out when we went to Mexico in March. The Caribbean is kind of whatever like that.

I enjoy traveling but the jetlag is real.

Yeah we found that out when we went to Mexico in March. The Caribbean is kind of whatever like that.

I enjoy traveling but the jetlag is real.
I like it too, but I hate flying. Scares the hell outta me, so I prefer to sleep through the flight.

I will say that trans-ocean flights are the toughest to adjust to. Especially coming back from the South Pacific where you land before you took off because of the time difference 🤣

I like it too, but I hate flying. Scares the hell outta me, so I prefer to sleep through the flight.

I have a love-hate relationship with flying. It is a necessary evil to get me where I want to go. If it's a smooth flight I'm fine, but the slightest turbulence and my anxiety kicks into overdrive. That and I can't sleep on planes without alcohol/benadryl.

I have a love-hate relationship with flying. It is a necessary evil to get me where I want to go. If it's a smooth flight I'm fine, but the slightest turbulence and my anxiety kicks into overdrive. That and I can't sleep on planes without alcohol/benadryl.
Same for me. I'm a heavy enough sleeper with my meds, but it's actual falling asleep where I struggle. Movies going, Babies crying, or the dreaded farter, and it'll be a long flight🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back