Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah or having no value until you reach a certain age. At least that's the concensus
Age is full of treachery. When you're young, you don't have enough experience. When you're old you are too set in your ways and aren't flexible enough.

Just be the best you that you can be. Always learn and be proud of the effort you put into whatever you're doing, and that's enough.
(Especially in bed)

I beg to differ.

Damn. So even at 40 I'm screwed.View attachment 2160276
We can't always wait to grow up. Sometimes the choice is taken away from us.View attachment 2160277
Nice.
This thread is for lighthearted discussion and fun. I wasn't making any judgment about you, or your life. I don't know you. Do not personalize something we say in jest, or even seriously.
Of course, you are free to do as you wish but leave me out of it.

I only quoted. I made no alterations. Sorry if you feel attacked.
I didn't "feel" it. If anything is the other way around.
You quoted me and that means responding directly to something I said, which had nothing to do with you as a person, character and/or your life. I do not accept or tolerate that attitude. Don't do it again. Thank you.

This thread is for lighthearted discussion and fun. I wasn't making any judgment about you, or your life. I don't know you. Do not personalize something we say in jest, or even seriously.
Of course, you are free to do as you wish but leave me out of it.
This is a good general rule. Not trying to go back and forth either but since a lot of people hang out in this thread and are regulars I also think it's fair to ask for clarification if needed or to say if something someone says strikes a nerve or touches a sensitive spot we may have.

Not saying that directed at you or your comment but in general.

I didn't "feel" it. If anything is the other way around.
You quoted me and that means responding directly to something I said, which had nothing to do with you as a person, character and/or your life. I do not accept or tolerate that attitude. Don't do it again. Thank you.
I'm sorry orchidea but this reads pretty condecending. Natalie is not a child don't scold her. She can quote whoever she wants and that person, in this case you, can choose to ignore it.

This is a good general rule. Not trying to go back and forth either but since a lot of people hang out in this thread and are regulars I also think it's fair to ask for clarification if needed or to say if something someone says strikes a nerve or touches a sensitive spot we may have.
That's a good suggestion.

I'm sorry orchidea but this reads pretty condecending. Natalie is not a child don't scold her. She can quote whoever she wants and that person, in this case you, can choose to ignore it.
Read it as you please. I am not trying to be vague. I think I was pretty clear.
I wasn't scolding anyone for quoting me. I was calling Natalie out for misusing my posts (and not only mine). And that I do not wish or choose to ignore.

Yes, I quoted you. Which means I used your words. Many of which were a response to a question I asked. If they were in jest, then so be it. It struck a nerve with me, and that wasn't your intention. But, am I wrong for not
Then you should've asked for clarification. I use lol and grin/laughing emojis precisely to avoid misunderstandings. Same thing goes for Mika. She used a big laughing emoji when she replied to you. That means joking. I can understand that even joking might still struck a nerve with you and don't like it. Or we have different sense of humour. It happens. Say so, but do not give to our words meanings and intentions we didn't have.

This whole thing didn't even started with you but with PN bf's birthday. And it was a joke which she understood perfectly. I'm not sure how it became about you. It was not. Beginning, middle or end.

I beg to differ.
We have value even when others don't see it ❤️

Damn. So even at 40 I'm screwed.
I think we are screwed, and not screwed at the same time and varying at a rapid pace, at any age anyway.

Being broken hasn't stopped me from being happy. Heck, there are even times when I've been depressed and still remember them as happy.
We can't always wait to grow up. Sometimes the choice is taken away from us.
And it sucks, of course. But some kids _choose_ to try to grow up faster than is necessary, and it sucks.

Don't take it too seriously, darling 😘

Then you should've asked for clarification. I use lol and grin/laughing emojis precisely to avoid misunderstandings. Same thing goes for Mika. She used a big laughing emoji when she replied to you. That means joking. I can understand that even joking might still struck a nerve with you and don't like it. Or we have different sense of humour. It happens. Say so, but do not give to our words meanings and intentions we didn't have.

This whole thing didn't even started with you but with PN bf's birthday. And it was a joke which she understood perfectly. I'm not sure how it became about you. It was not. Beginning, middle or end.
I did ask for clarification. Not about me, I get that. Wasn't directed at me, ok. Post deleted. Sorry.

There. The initial post and all but the last two of my posts have been deleted. Sorry for the trouble and enjoy your day.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back