Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often wondered this myself. As we get older we gather responsibilities, interests, people, things and general life shit, all of which consume time. And time of course, is the only true scarce commodity in life. Priorities......that's the key. Letting go of things also helps, then you can spend time on the things that reward you and not take from you.

I read a book once called "The life changing magic of not giving a fuck", it was a turning point for me.
Saying no to things and blocking off weekends in my calendar for R&R was a game changer for me
Well, about half of us do... I do when I remember, but most of the time, I just disappear πŸ˜‚
Same ☺️

Hi all! 😊

I hope you're well? I'm finding the pace of life pretty fast now I'm not working and my stamina needs a few new points!! 😴

FWIW, I don't bother saying bye because I'm never sure if I'm actually going and also because a few pages of hi/bye is not chaotic enough for my tastes πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions are there, use them ☺️

Hi all! 😊

I hope you're well? I'm finding the pace of life pretty fast now I'm not working and my stamina needs a few new points!! 😴

FWIW, I don't bother saying bye because I'm never sure if I'm actually going and also because a few pages of hi/bye is not chaotic enough for my tastes πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Reactions are there, use them ☺️
So there are two camps in the 'bye- question'?

This is getting more chaotic by the minute!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back