Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooo, only a ferry trip away! I misplaced my longship, so I have to find other modes of transportation.

That sounds like the kind of literature I want to write. ;-)

I think I look more like a Viking than that guy. Is he not sure if he wants to have a beard or not? :D
Oooooh do you have a proper beard? My stomach has just done the back flip!

I drove to Sweden from Germany once but did not make it north enough to see the cute elks. I LOVED Sweden. Still have to see Finland and Norway and Denmark.

You will get plenty of inspiration for trashy literature right here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go on, show us your Viking gorgeousness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆ

Oooooh do you have a proper beard? My stomach has just done the back flip!

I drove to Sweden from Germany once but did not make it north enough to see the cute elks. I LOVED Sweden. Still have to see Finland and Norway and Denmark.

You will get plenty of inspiration for trashy literature right here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go on, show us your Viking gorgeousness πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆ
I do have a proper beard. I try to keep it neat and trimmed, except when I am lazy and let it flow.

You have to take a proper trip, then. We've got more than just elks, and so on. :D

Yes, I might have to do a little... research.

I'm so shy about my face that you'll have to work a little harder. *plays hard to get*

I do have a proper beard. I try to keep it neat and trimmed, except when I am lazy and let it flow.

You have to take a proper trip, then. We've got more than just elks, and so on. :D

I'm so shy about my face that you'll have to work a little harder. *plays hard to get*
Hahaha clearly you underestimate Ana πŸ˜‚ she likes *play hard to get* πŸ˜†

Nice to meet you Viking!

oh be layzee for me all weekend please, dear Viking!

I know, you have IKEA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And lakes, and hot sexy men who speak perfect English (bastards) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You don’t have to post a pic of your face, I would never expect that. Your arse will do instead πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ˜ˆ

Ok my lovelies, I do have to go to bed. But in parting i would like to say RIP James Caan ❀️ Loved that guy.
And I want a dingo and I’m going to fucking get one. Not tomorrow or anything. But you know. Someday 🀣
Good night to me good morning to you.
Stay golden
Sweet dreams of Viking boys dear Nebs πŸ˜‚β€οΈ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back