Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else sometimes chant to themselves "I will not say something bitchy, I will not say something bitchy, I will not say something bitchy" then follow it up with a pep talk like "Don't lower yourself to that level. Be better than that. Focus on happy things: kittens, puppies, unicorns, chocolate, sex..."

Anybody else sometimes chant to themselves "I will not say something bitchy, I will not say something bitchy, I will not say something bitchy" then follow it up with a pep talk like "Don't lower yourself to that level. Be better than that. Focus on happy things: kittens, puppies, unicorns, chocolate, sex..."
Yeah... but then I call them a fucking clown🙄 I'm a work in progress😁

Do you still get good girl points if you don't say anything and just grab a bat? 🤔

On the daily, babe.

Just say gormless toad. 😂

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back