Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you mind if I ask what happened?
Not at all. I had an allergic reaction to a blood pressure medication, woke up with really bad sore throat, went to one ER they dismissed me. Next morning I went to another because I couldn’t swallow water. That ERndoc tried to look down my throat with a scope and couldn’t get through. My airway sealed off completely, I had no air for almost 2 minutes so they cut me open, then transferred me to another hospital where they could stabilize trach enough to remove abscesses from my throat. Intubated in ICU for a few days then left with a scar and a hole in my throat

Not at all. I had an allergic reaction to a blood pressure medication, woke up with really bad sore throat, went to one ER they dismissed me. Next morning I went to another because I couldn’t swallow water. That ERndoc tried to look down my throat with a scope and couldn’t get through. My airway sealed off completely, I had no air for almost 2 minutes so they cut me open, then transferred me to another hospital where they could stabilize trach enough to remove abscesses from my throat. Intubated in ICU for a few days then left with a scar and a hole in my throat
❤️‍🩹 ❤️‍🩹

That is incredibly scary!!! So needless to say, you won't be taking that blood pressure medicine again. :eek:

That must have been scary. Are you okay now?

I hope you are going better. That’s incredibly scary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back