Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
How very considerate of you... what do people do when camping? Like, do you actually try and catch your food first...
Haha, no, absolutely not. Think of it as a holiday park, but you have to bring your own house, it is made out of cloth, you share the showers with a 100 other people and the neighbours not only can see everything you are doing but like to comment on it constantly. Don't ask me to explain the appeal of it, but I fucking love it!

Good morning!

My boys finally settled down in the evening, one after the other. They seemed relieved that now they are with me again. The black is ex-feral and now that he stopped pouting and hissing, seems to have missed me - he wanted SO much cuddling in bed and circled around me...

Good morning!

My boys finally settled down in the evening, one after the other. They seemed relieved that now they are with me again. The black is ex-feral and now that he stopped pouting and hissing, seems to have missed me - he wanted SO much cuddling in bed and circled around me...

Nice to see you're done with the move! Time to relax now

Haha, no, absolutely not. Think of it as a holiday park, but you have to bring your own house, it is made out of cloth, you share the showers with a 100 other people and the neighbours not only can see everything you are doing but like to comment on it constantly. Don't ask me to explain the appeal of it, but I fucking love it!
You don't have to, I can explain it to you.
You are mad sir.
Did you stand up for someone in a thread? Because I think that might be the meaning.
No, it seemed to be a randon comment
When someone defends someone else, wanted or not, due to some misguided belief that the person can’t defend themselves, or that the person needs protecting.
ahh, thank you 😊
this being on Lit made me wonder if it was some kinda kink

Good morning!

that is so sweet! Though I had a slight chuckle at an owl keeping cats :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back