Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

My boys finally settled down in the evening, one after the other. They seemed relieved that now they are with me again. The black is ex-feral and now that he stopped pouting and hissing, seems to have missed me - he wanted SO much cuddling in bed and circled around me...

Kitties! 😍
Is that white at the tip of the tabby's tail?

Seriously. All joking aside. How do people make it out of their 20s a virgin? Was it intentional or lack of opportunities. I just remember high school and skateboarding and college and punk shows and all the girls and drugs and alcohol and it was so easy it was everywhere. So just maybe a different world for me. I mean girls were aggressive. I dont know just hard to comprehend. Really no offense just curious.
Girls are not after _all_ guys, and some are too shy.

Also depends on where you live. Here you can leave the drugs out (certainly some use, but I never saw any), and sex wasn't so "everywhere". Mostly not aggressive girls. If you happen to be shy... Can very well happen.

there are also those cases where the guy doesn't wanna exploit someone on drugs because their skill of choice is off due to the drugs? some guys like to still be able to look in the mirror πŸ‘»

You'd hope so! Consent consent consent!!
Treat me like a princess when I'm vulnerable. Treat me like a whore when I'm horny

Seriously. All joking aside. How do people make it out of their 20s a virgin? Was it intentional or lack of opportunities. I just remember high school and skateboarding and college and punk shows and all the girls and drugs and alcohol and it was so easy it was everywhere. So just maybe a different world for me. I mean girls were aggressive. I dont know just hard to comprehend. Really no offense just curious.
I was actually 24 when I first had sex, bit of a late bloomer, had no fucking clue how to talk to girls, bit of an awkward teen and still looked like an awkward teen I'm my early twenties... worked out just fine in the end :) became a much more outgoing person ;)

I was actually 24 when I first had sex, bit of a late bloomer, had no fucking clue how to talk to girls, bit of an awkward teen and still looked like an awkward teen I'm my early twenties... worked out just fine in the end :) became a much more outgoing person ;)
I was exactly the same age. Insecure, scared of women, and thoroughly paralyzed by my strange desires. :D

I could talk to you with a husky voice, other than that the only thing a fetched back was a persistent headache πŸ€£πŸ€•
Ok yes I wanna hear!
yuppers they are πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

and an alt account name for you: Diosa_Xxx ?
But wouldn't that give it away that is me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ...aren't alt accounts supposed to be to pretend you're someone else? πŸ€”

But ppl are dumb so I could be Goddess and no one would know it's the same thing πŸ˜‚

lay back and drink water (not too fast though) and let us take care of you? the headache might be due to the dehydration?
Its absolutely because of that. What doesn't help is the fact that it's really hot out and just maintaining a heartbeat is making me sweat. I've stripped off naked and have no other plans today apart from drinking fluids and maybe a swim in the river πŸ‘

lay back and drink water (not too fast though) and let us take care of you? the headache might be due to the dehydration?
Yes drink slowly... In slow motion and spill some on your shirt. Make sure wearing a thin white shirt. It helps with headache. Then when it gets wet, take it off. But no sudden movement during headache. Take it off slowly. Play a soft music in the background. That also helps with headache

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back