Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a sad day!! Since having Covid I started back at work on Monday. Poured my usual coffee and 🥴 I’ve totally gone off coffee 🥺
I’m so sorry for your loss 😲😢
Esmerelda Dos Dildos?? 😃It’s good to see a familiar face! Chaos indeed. Trying to insert myself into this thread was like figuring out when to jump in on a blind double dutch round 🤣!
Think of it as sometimes joining in the double dutch and sometimes jumping on the ropes and telling us to come play soccer instead 😂 And welcome!

you're wrong as tomorrow is thor's day and then comes freya's day and then sabbath and then sun's day then moon's day and then tyr's day and in a week it's odin's day again

although for Orchidea (and maybe for Diosa too) it's moon's day then mars's day then mercury's/trade's day then jove's day then venus's day then sabbath and then day of the lord
images.jpeg

Is this a euphemism?
Whose demons are you killing? I'm kind of fond of mine, named them and everything.
It wasn't from Cheeky! 😂😂😂
Welcome @ChocolateEclairs
You know you wanted the name Cheekygirl, but it was already taken. ;) 😘
welcome to the chaos new face or person or vict ouch don't smack my fingers so hard Chieftain 😇
My dominant wrist hurts, nobody's getting slapped today! I'll just glare extra hard. Think I'll get a headache by the end of the day from giving too much stank eye?
Esmerelda Dos Dildos?? 😃It’s good to see a familiar face! Chaos indeed. Trying to insert myself into this thread was like figuring out when to jump in on a blind double dutch round 🤣!
Cue all the men (and a couple ladies) offering to insert themselves/something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back