Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing good today! Officially don't have lupus or Parkinson's, just messed up meds. So I got a few new prescriptions, and I'm supposed to call in a week to let him know how I'm doing. Hopefully I'll be doing okay, because I'll be in Puerto Rico
Omg I'm sooo happy to hear this! I'm sure you feel so relieved! I hope the new meds work ❤️

Not really. I woke up so late today bc of my big fuck up going to bed so late. I have a sugaring appointment in a few hours and getting together with a friend on zoom. And I'll work in between all that lol

You?
Only been home for a few hours from Saginaw, got up about 5 for that. Getting ready to take shower and make dinner, then off to work

I love spanking. For me it is like body worship with a sting.
I like that analogy... and also, welcome to the Chaos!

apparently the whom is the Chieftain and me and the when is regularly and often
Wait a minute.... I didn't see a sign up sheet! :( 😂

Doing good today! Officially don't have lupus or Parkinson's, just messed up meds. So I got a few new prescriptions, and I'm supposed to call in a week to let him know how I'm doing. Hopefully I'll be doing okay, because I'll be in Puerto Rico

Yayayayayayayayayay!!! That's awesome news - you must be so relieved! :heart:

WOW! I never knew that was a thing.
I'll have to look into this. I wax....a lot
It's soo much better than waxing or shaving. It's gentler on the skin. You can diy it Nat. I bought some from my person during the pandemic and I still have some. Sometimes I do my own legs but it takes me so much longer than if I go to her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back