Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. Unfortunately I've hit a bump in the road during my post-weekend recovery. I've got such a sore throat and feel quite awful. No energy, a little shivery..........

Laying around is on the agenda for today.
Sounds like laying around is the wisest thing you can do. If you have zinc in appropriate format, that could also keep it at bay, whatever it is that's trying to catch you.

Whaha, maybe I should redefine the word tent... because ours is absolutely unfit for hiking...Our tent
It takes up half the trunk of our car when packed....
And I thought my parents tent was big when I grew up. 😳
I accually found a pic of it on google.

They bought a caravan instead when I was about 12 years old.
07-4.jpg

And I thought my parents tent was big when I grew up. 😳
I accually found a pic of it on google.

They bought a caravan instead when I was about 12 years old.
My parents bought the first caravan when I was... Ermmm... 3 or 4? Even traveled to Norway with it. Some roads were a bit interesting. Also did a few winter trips with it over the years.

My parents also had a caravan when I was a kid ( and still do, actually!) But I still prefer a tent, though, if and when our little one gets a brother or sister, we will have to rethink our options, as I can hardly fit all our camping gear in the car as it is. We are thinking of buying a tent that folds from a small trailer, but I have no idea what that is called in English.

My parents bought the first caravan when I was... Ermmm... 3 or 4? Even traveled to Norway with it. Some roads were a bit interesting. Also did a few winter trips with it over the years.
Jupp. Same here. A couple of trips to Norway and up north in Sweden.
It was placed at a camp site by the sea less than 10 km from home when it wasn’t on the road. So me and my friends ofted used it as a beach cabin.

I get that, campsites can be very noisy, with kids playing and people having a good time. The openness and airyness of a tent is the reason I prefer it... love the sounds of nature around me, and as I an used to night shifts and sleeping whenever I get the chance, noise luckily doesn't bother me.
It's just me being highly sensitive... I love sounds of nature, but I need it quiet to sleep well.

My parents also had a caravan when I was a kid ( and still do, actually!) But I still prefer a tent, though, if and when our little one gets a brother or sister, we will have to rethink our options, as I can hardly fit all our camping gear in the car as it is. We are thinking of buying a tent that folds from a small trailer, but I have no idea what that is called in English.
We call it Combi Camp and I’m not sure but I’ve heard trailer tent in English, but I can be wrong.

Jupp. Same here. A couple of trips to Norway and up north in Sweden.
It was placed at a camp site by the sea less than 10 km from home when it wasn’t on the road. So me and my friends ofted used it as a beach cabin.
Ours was only parked in our yard. Until finally it became the guest house of our summer cottage (almost 10 years between building the sauna cabin and the main building)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back