Chaos... to be continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I get the driver and parcel logs, but the rest sounds an awful lot like micro managing 😬
I get the parcel log too. Best guess is probably to prevent people from pencil whipping, or guestimating, so management went hyper anal with the paperwork.

Last edited:
Really, aside from the drivers signature if you just get the log and scan, the rest can be copied from the PDT when it's all done.
Exactly. They should take advantage of the digital age and get you to do something more productive. I was managed like that before and was definitely less useful when I had less time to think. Instead of coming up with strategies for the company against their competitors and working on that, I ended up just doing the bare essentials.

It was a vicious cycle of misery for me. Others liked it, but I missed the creative side of the job. The problem solving side. Bit difficult to think outside the box and go the extra mile when you're still trying to remember how long it took you to pee and wash your hands 🙄

Exactly. They should take advantage of the digital age and get you to do something more productive. I was managed like that before and was definitely less useful when I had less time to think. Instead of coming up with strategies for the company against their competitors and working on that, I ended up just doing the bare essentials.

It was a vicious cycle of misery for me. Others liked it, but I missed the creative side of the job. The problem solving side. Bit difficult to think outside the box and go the extra mile when you're still trying to remember how long it took you to pee and wash your hands 🙄
I hear you. I get more done when I'm given a task and a deadline. My additional time goes to preparing for the next task, improving my work, or helping someone else meet their deadlines.

Really, all this encourages me to do, is 10% above the bare minimum. No more, no less.

Last edited:
Eep! My brother used to walk in his sleep and rearrange the living room pillows.

Either that or he hid them in the cupboards. Now have to wonder if that was childhood trauma manifesting itself 😮
It doesn't sound like trauma. I haven't seen it, but my sisters oldest will go through the house, in his sleep, taking stuff, and putting it in his toy box

It doesn't sound like trauma. I haven't seen it, but my sisters oldest will go through the house, in his sleep, taking stuff, and putting it in his toy box
Bf went sleep walking at my bros house once- thought he was grocery shopping- took every can of soda from the fridge and threw it on his “cart”. When I woke up there were coke cans all over the kitchen floor 😂

Finally relaxing for the day! What about yourself?
We're wide awake 😄
Does he remember doing it in the morning?
Omg I do this all the time
Which part, the talking or the messing 😆
Bf went sleep walking at my bros house once- thought he was grocery shopping- took every can of soda from the fridge and threw it on his “cart”. When I woke up there were coke cans all over the kitchen floor 😂
Well, at least he wasn't shoplifting. Imagine if the police got involved... You might wake up to a handcuffed fridge 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back