Collaboration request: I need someone who can write non-sex scenes! (Loving Wives or BDSM)

I'm really good at over complicated narratives. Would that be helpful?

Can they involve ancient supernatural entities? And anal sex, mustn’t forget that.

Em

Do angels actually have assholes? Why would an angel need to go to the bathroom anyway?

Are their toilets in heaven? And do we even wanna know where their sewage system drains to? 😬

See? Told ya I over complicate things.

I find it really hard to write the boring stuff between sex scenes. Plot? Character development? Dialog? Continuity? World building? Who has the time? I just want to write sex.

So, I’m looking for a volunteer to do all the boring stuff for me, so that I can focus on the exchange of bodily fluids.

Em
If you ever need a hand with shopping list bits and bobs.
I'm good at that...
To do lists, that's a bit trickier. Be warned, I'm not good with big words like wheelbarrow.

Cagivagurl

You might have to tie me down, possibly spank me a little to get me to behave if we worked together... :)

I find it really hard to write the boring stuff between sex scenes. Plot? Character development? Dialog? Continuity? World building? Who has the time? I just want to write sex.

So, I’m looking for a volunteer to do all the boring stuff for me, so that I can focus on the exchange of bodily fluids.

Em

Back