Collar of Protection

Daedalus77 said:
As for asking advice I think that's a great idea and will tell you as much as I can but I will pay attention to see if you listen to it.

Assumably, if someone asks for advice they sincerely want to hear it. If they chose not to follow it, they would be able to discuss their decision.

I think too often, people want someone to mentor or advise as long as the responses are consistently justifying decisions they have already made.

*swerving a bit off topic*

my Mentor....

MissTaken said:
Assumably, if someone asks for advice they sincerely want to hear it. If they chose not to follow it, they would be able to discuss their decision.

I think too often, people want someone to mentor or advise as long as the responses are consistently justifying decisions they have already made.

*swerving a bit off topic*

giggling,, like the swerve Miss T:) in my defense and the Defense of my Mentor, who i might add, does not need defending, he does well enough on His own! He inspires me to look at all angles, and to give them all due thought, i do not go to him with a pre-concieved idea, but more a "what if" approach. He on the other hand never insists i choose his particular idea on the subject, so i use him more as a sounding board not some one to justify decisions i have already made. To ask when your mind is already made up seems to me to defeat the purpose of advice!:)
~*HuGs*~
:devil:

Exactly, kinklet.

And no need to defend yourself or choices. I wasn't gearing my response toward you at all and actually appreciate your input on this thread.

Miss T

No offence taken, did not see as anything other than an opinion:)
Thanx for your encouragement, if on person gets one thing from what i have to say i am happy to have helped:)
~*hUgS*~
:devil:

Back