Come on in here, darlings.

ruminator said:
I think it might take a very special personality to be able to handle that sort of pressure.

I wouldn't take on that responsibility without first giving it serious though and consideration.
Thoroughly clear your mind. Get a beer. Now you're ready for the CB buckle. See how easy it is good buddy? Over.

WickedEve said:
bodies like glass
slightly covered
barely exposed
fabric
skin
half full
half empty?

So, which is most stimulating? What you can see or what you know to be hidden?

A combination of the two as they play together. The soft curves of a tllted hip are still in my mind as my eyes travel over the lace's texture that follows. A new body transition throws my eyes back to the previous journey to combine them like an erotic panorama.

;)

WickedEve said:
Thoroughly clear your mind. Get a beer. Now you're ready for the CB buckle. See how easy it is good buddy? Over.

Will you sell stuff for me,...please?

:D

ruminator said:
A combination of the two as they play together. The soft curves of a tllted hip are still in my mind as my eyes travel over the lace's texture that follows. A new body transition throws my eyes back to the previous journey to combine them like an erotic panorama.

;)
With a few line breaks, you is got yo self a purdy poem thar. oooo weee, moon pie cheeks! I'm 'bout to swoon. No. Really. Good foundation for a poem.

ruminator said:
Will you sell stuff for me,...please?

I can sell anything! I just sold a broken coffee grinder from the 40s to this gal in Japan. She paid 3 times more for shipping than what the grinder cost. And it's cracked down the back and not really worth that much, but nice enough. Though... it is Americana. It is vintage. It is a collectible. It will soon be an antique. OH, GOD! You just have to have it!

WickedEve said:
With a few line breaks, you is got yo self a purdy poem thar. oooo weee, moon pie cheeks! I'm 'bout to swoon. No. Really. Good foundation for a poem.

Thanks, I think I'll work on that. How about something selling the merits of 2257 Compliance?

WickedEve said:
I can sell anything! I just sold a broken coffee grinder from the 40s to this gal in Japan. She paid 3 times more for shipping than what the grinder cost. And it's cracked down the back and not really worth that much, but nice enough. Though... it is Americana. It is vintage. It is a collectible. It will soon be an antique. OH, GOD! You just have to have it!

If the transaction hasn't cleared yet I'll make an offer.

ruminator said:
Thanks, I think I'll work on that. How about something selling the merits of 2257 Compliance?
Comply and you get a free pit bull buckle or pit bull? Your choice?

WickedEve said:
Comply and you get a free pit bull buckle or pit bull? Your choice?

Do they both come with free shipping?

hey,....this isn't one of those deals I've been offered that I get free obsolete software and pay 5x the normal shipping charges, is it?

ruminator said:
If the transaction hasn't cleared yet I'll make an offer.

It's actually cute and would go for more in a shop. I grew up in antique shops, flea markets and auction houses. I slept on a 200 year old rope bed growing up. My vacations consisted of every historical site and battlefield in the US--and every junk shop. I was pretty much destined for this "career" choice. Damned be any college education I had. lol

ruminator said:
Do they both come with free shipping?

hey,....this isn't one of those deals I've been offered that I get free obsolete software and pay 5x the normal shipping charges, is it?
Of course not. But there will be a small, wee, tiny handling charge. Very small. Really.

WickedEve said:
Of course not. But there will be a small, wee, tiny handling charge. Very small. Really.

Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I would have loved to grow up in that business, unless I actually did, then I likely would have hated it at the time.

I grew up in a plant business. I slept under seedling beds when I was supposed to be elsewhere. Nestled in among the pesticides and fungicides,......hey, maybe that's it.

ruminator said:

I would have loved to grow up in that business, unless I actually did, then I likely would have hated it at the time.

I grew up in a plant business. I slept under seedling beds when I was supposed to be elsewhere. Nestled in among the pesticides and fungicides,......hey, maybe that's it.

Well, we could have grown up in the carnival geek business.

ruminator said:

and a little later on...
WickedEve said:
Well, we could have grown up in the carnival geek business.
and yet even later on...
ruminator said:
Had you known me as a child....
It comes full circle. Thankfully, there are clinics and spas you can take vacations at that offer purgative solutions. For the anal retentive, they will provide cleansings for a small service charge... Tiny, really.

I hope you don't have nose warts. That's more a genetic trait than a chemically induced one.

I'm fairly sure I am the product of my lifelong experiences.

Is there a vacation resort to remedy that?

WickedEve said:
It's actually cute and would go for more in a shop. I grew up in antique shops, flea markets and auction houses. I slept on a 200 year old rope bed growing up. My vacations consisted of every historical site and battlefield in the US--and every junk shop. I was pretty much destined for this "career" choice. Damned be any college education I had. lol

I always wondered where the * Battlefield * poetry came from ...
Good to hear a lil about our fellow Lit's.
I love flea markets and auction houses.
I also grew up around them. Not actually * In * them. *grins*

Passin around cuppa coffee to all whom venture by ~

:)

WickedEve said:
It was the perfect background for poetry-writing, though. :D

Exhumed from arenaceous tomb
discovery in the making,
Wide-eyed, uncover promise
Dreamer's treasure unfullfilled

Dispassionately dispatched
upwards soon retired
Broken-hearted sentiments
in calenders expired

Beauty mark or water glass
stained skin warms endearing
nicks in legs hold memories
kept hidden from new hands.

Last edited:
ruminator said:
Exhumed from arenaceous tomb
discovery in the making,
Wide-eyed, uncover promise
Dreamer's treasure unfullfilled

Dispassionately dispatched
upwards soon retired
Broken-hearted sentiments
in calenders expired

Beauty mark or water glass
stained skin warms endearing
nicks in legs hold memories
kept hidden from new hands.
Really like that last strophe.
I did misread the first line, though. I thought it read Beauty mark on water glass, which sounds really good.

WickedEve said:
Really like that last strophe.
I did misread the first line, though. I thought it read Beauty mark on water glass, which sounds really good.

Thanks. Would it be better to have that change done?

Pieces like this just sort of happen in threadplay for me. Would this be a good base to expand on and submitted.....heh,....I just love that word.

By the way, an open request to anyone interested. I think maybe I should gather up my random ramblings, enhace, have edited and submit. Any help in tracking the ones down that have potential and offering comments on their construction/content would be appreciated.

It can be done on the threads or in pm, where brutal honesty is less public, if desired.

....or beat me against a rock.

;)

Back