Come on in here, darlings.

Tathagata said:
we figured by now you could just smell them from your web..er...i mean house
No. Allergies. Though, I can smell monkey.

A quirky exhibitionistic display that never fails to entertain.

:D

I'm partial to the bared bodies but the bared souls are rather nice too.

The fool I am is far more ignorant than the fool you know me to be.

WickedEve said:
No. Allergies. Though, I can smell monkey.

Is that something a light splash can correct"

;)

heh,...if there's a backstory I'm complicating just tell me to wander away.

ruminator said:
Is that something a light splash can correct"

;)

heh,...if there's a backstory I'm complicating just tell me to wander away.

No back story. Tath is mine, mine I tell you...well, sort of...he's in the poetry harem, which Eve runs. She's a benevolent despot, but if you really want to get on her good side (ok they're all good), you can always buy her African art on ebay. ;)

Angeline said:
No back story. Tath is mine, mine I tell you...well, sort of...he's in the poetry harem, which Eve runs. She's a benevolent despot, but if you really want to get on her good side (ok they're all good), you can always buy her African art on ebay. ;)
No. The monkey left the harem years and years and years... well, months and months ago. It's your monkey now! Just buy lots of bananas and some pruning shears and you'll do fine. :catgrin:

ruminator said:
A quirky exhibitionistic display that never fails to entertain.

I'm partial to the bared bodies but the bared souls are rather nice too.

The fool I am is far more ignorant than the fool you know me to be.
Impossible!

WickedEve said:
No. The monkey left the harem years and years and years... well, months and months ago. It's your monkey now! Just buy lots of bananas and some pruning shears and you'll do fine. :catgrin:

You hear that Tath? Eve gave you to me. Wasn't that nice of her? :D

Angeline said:
Speaking of ebay... I bought these god awful looking belt buckles (big suckers!) at a cat world yard sale. One has a pit bull on it and one has a CB radio that says "10-4" "Come on" Breaker Breaker." I bought them and put them on ebay. I know right now some redneck is checking them out and trembling with pleasure. So far, this is as low as I go.

Angeline said:
I would have loved to have kept him, but the fur was all over the place! Tath, you're getting the harem cleaning bill!

WickedEve said:
I would have loved to have kept him, but the fur was all over the place! Tath, you're getting the harem cleaning bill!

I would ask how far your patience was stretched but I 'spect it was a fur piece.

edited to add

Did you have the buckle that said putting the hammer down, good buddy?

That was a hot seller in some areas.

Last edited:
ruminator said:
But it's true.

I am very partial to bare bodies.
Um... no... I was responding to... never mind. So, you like bare bodies? I guess that's worth another point. :)

Angeline said:

she chewed me up and spit me out
well, metaphorically speaking of course
kinda

I get to be Ange's pool boy?
neato

ruminator said:
I would ask how far your patience was stretched but I 'spect it was a fur piece.

edited to add

Did you have the buckle that said putting the hammer down, good buddy?

That was a hot seller in some areas.
Personally, I think the pit bull buckle makes a bold, sexual statement. Any man wearing it will be overwhelmed by female attention. Would you like to buy a pit bull buckle?

WickedEve said:

not all of us ar limber enough to shave everywhere

:rolleyes:

Tathagata said:
she chewed me up and spit me out
well, metaphorically speaking of course
kinda

I get to be Ange's pool boy?
neato
There are alligators in her pool (and ange). And... well, you said you taste like chicken...

Tathagata said:
not all of us ar limber enough to shave everywhere

:rolleyes:
I regret the big shave of last week. The regrowth process is lessing than pleasing.

WickedEve said:
Um... no... I was responding to... never mind. So, you like bare bodies? I guess that's worth another point. :)
thanks,....heh...yes, I got the point.

It can be slightly embarassing or some ways exciting when someone else brings attention to it. I'd be a constant lust-thought-full giveaway in a setting of enticing visual stimulation.

I really like slightly covered bodies too.

;)

WickedEve said:
I regret the big shave of last week. The regrowth process is lessing than pleasing.

hehehehe
bet you have some nifty AV's though huh?

WickedEve said:
Personally, I think the pit bull buckle makes a bold, sexual statement. Any man wearing it will be overwhelmed by female attention. Would you like to buy a pit bull buckle?

I think it might take a very special personality to be able to handle that sort of pressure.

I wouldn't take on that responsibility without first giving it serious though and consideration.

ruminator said:
I really like slightly covered bodies too.

;)
bodies like glass
slightly covered
barely exposed
fabric
skin
half full
half empty?

So, which is most stimulating? What you can see or what you know to be hidden?

Back