Come on in here, darlings.

Censorship

Anybody know why Literotica replaces "Ly man" (written as one word) with ***** ?

ruminator said:
It's a pleasure to meet you Eve. Your legend precedes you..;)

I've been all over the place here but evidently, too quietly.

I didn't want to shake things up too badly.

By the way, I'm not sure about my freshness but I have a best if used by date that's good for a while.

....guess I'm just best used.
Okay. Well, let's get this over with. I need some basic info.
1. What kind of belt do you wear? Be as descriptive as possible. (extra points if you own a tool belt.)
2. I need to see a sample of your poetry.
3. Are you okay with calling me a poetry goddess?
4. Do you have a desire for something to be inserted in your ass? Don't ask what. It's up to you. And yes, this is the most important question.
5. Spanking? Give or receive?

Reltne said:
Anybody know why Literotica replaces "Ly man" (written as one word) with ***** ?
*****?

And you're asking silly questions in my thread while in the middle of a fresh man meat interview!

WickedEve said:
*****?

And you're asking silly questions in my thread while in the middle of a fresh man meat interview!
Hey! Where did the *****s come from????

WickedEve said:
*****?

YOU are complaining about thread hijacking??? :eek: :p :eek:

L yman
Ly man
Lym an
Lyma n

WickedEve said:
1. What kind of belt do you wear? Be as descriptive as possible. (extra points if you own a tool belt.)
4. Do you have a desire for something to be inserted in your ass? Don't ask what. It's up to you. And yes, this is the most important question.

I'm just dying for ruminator to answer your questions! lol

Reltne said:
YOU are complaining about thread hijacking??? :eek: :p :eek:

L yman
Ly man
Lym an
Lyma n
Wait a minute you cow hiccup. I don't spend much time on the board anymore, so I'm not hijacking anything... much... hardly ever... occasionally.

WickedEve said:
who is this ruminator? why didn't anyone inform me that there was fresh man meat on the board?

I'm terribly sorry. I see that leash you're wearing in your av and forget what I wanted to say.

He's very nice. ee and I lured him here from the general board and now he's trapped like a fly in a web. :D

Just write another poem, Rumi baby. Hehe. Once we get you, we don't like to let go.

:rose:

WickedEve said:
I own several different toolbelts as a home renovation contractor

I have several scattered throughout the threads here but here's a timely one...;)

Stark naked in the spotlight,
standing straight in
spontaneous evaluation.

Twinges of uncertainty
reflecting in lights luminance
unable to hide

Could I be quicker
to find protection
hiding in my own shadow

The stage is only
my destination
by other's request.

Yeah, from what I've seen, I can be comfortable with that.

Not as a habit, no.

That art has little inherent appeal to me for whatever reason that it does or doesn't appeal to people. I can enjoy bringing or sharing something enjoyable with the right people even if it's not a great desire for me. I'd be a giver, yo.

;)...

Angeline said:
I'm terribly sorry. I see that leash you're wearing in your av and forget what I wanted to say.

He's very nice. ee and I lured him here from the general board and now he's trapped like a fly in a web. :D

Just write another poem, Rumi baby. Hehe. Once we get you, we don't like to let go.

We're like a weird, little village here. Become one of us, one us, one us... There is only the poetry board. Only the poetry board. Never venture onto the general board. You'll fall off the edge. The poetry board is round. And safe--unless I bite you.

Ange, you don't think I'm scaring him away, do you?

WickedEve said:
Hey! Where did the *****s come from????

From the same place the #####s come from. Has nobody had that special talk with you yet?

:D

WickedEve said:
We're like a weird, little village here. Become one of us, one us, one us... There is only the poetry board. Only the poetry board. Never venture onto the general board. You'll fall off the edge. The poetry board is round. And safe--unless I bite you.

Ange, you don't think I'm scaring him away, do you?

I went straight to the GB when I first got here. Innocence was burned away instantaneously with my first political/religious thread I started.

I managed to piss everybody off in the first thread.

It was uphill from there.

;)

WickedEve said:
I guess you'll do. You failed number 5, but you got those extra tool belt points, so... you're okay.

I often wish I could be more that people want but I can only be that which I am.

....eh,..I could fake it, I guess.

:D

Angeline said:

I feel right at home here.

thanks.

Angeline said:
<snip>

Ah Rumi! Serve me up some Sufi baby and spin a rubiyat to the heavens.

"In your light, I learned how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do and that sight
becomes this art."

He knows who he is and I'm blessed to have called him Love

obrazek_duzy.jpg

4322234444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444442222

:catgrin: :cattail:uyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

WickedEve said:
who is this ruminator? why didn't anyone inform me that there was fresh man meat on the board?

we figured by now you could just smell them from your web..er...i mean house

champagne1982 said:
Ah Rumi! Serve me up some Sufi baby and spin a rubiyat to the heavens.

"In your light, I learned how to love.
In your beauty, how to make poems.
You dance inside my chest
where no one sees you,
but sometimes I do and that sight
becomes this art."

He knows who he is and I'm blessed to have called him Love

At the risk of exposing more of my enduring ignorance I have some insight to share.

I wasn't familiar with The Poet until a little while after I had been here. I had no guess as to how any shortened version would evolve of the name I chose.

As it happens, his works are expressive of what I have seen all my life.

What chance that fate pulled me in a direction that I had been traveling all of my life. Universal philosophies that are and will be attacked through ignorance and guilt by association. Had he been born of a different region, to a currently accepted religion the fear of this association would be moot. His universal love for humanity is lost in the names of unjustified accusations.

If only the world could feel the love for love that he knew.

;)

Back