Comparing & Measuring Dicks

Thank you! She is a very attractive woman indeed. Plenty like her in the Philippines!
Yes, I know, because I have been there a couple dozen times for business. "The land of smiling faces." And so friendly. I'd love to go back as a tourist so I could see more than the walls of hotels and conference rooms.

Yes, I know, because I have been there a couple dozen times for business. "The land of smiling faces." And so friendly. I'd love to go back as a tourist so I could see more than the walls of hotels and conference rooms.
You didn't partake in any pleasure on your business trips? My girlfriend used to date foreigners in Manila on business - they were her specialty lol.

No, regrettably not. If I wasn't in a meeting I was usually in a group dinner somewhere that I wouldn't have been able to get away on my own. One of my favorites was The Seafood Restaurant (not much of an original title LOL) where everything they offered was live, so you pointed out which fish or shellfish you wanted, specified how you wanted it cooked, and waited at your table while they prepared it. Really good! My mistake was not planning an itinerary that included a free weekend, but with 3-5 countries to visit, it's hard to include much free time.

No, regrettably not. If I wasn't in a meeting I was usually in a group dinner somewhere that I wouldn't have been able to get away on my own. One of my favorites was The Seafood Restaurant (not much of an original title LOL) where everything they offered was live, so you pointed out which fish or shellfish you wanted, specified how you wanted it cooked, and waited at your table while they prepared it. Really good! My mistake was not planning an itinerary that included a free weekend, but with 3-5 countries to visit, it's hard to include much free time.
Do you still have opportunities to visit? Or is that in the past?

Back