Comparing & Measuring Dicks

My friends had a curve to his right…my left :devilish:
Mine friend broke it, if thats what they call it. Hard curve to the left. Somehow, he did get it back to somewhere straight by pulling it every morning. Took almost a year

There always is. Actually his was nice. He just didnt like being told it wasn't too big. Big ones can hurt.

I've only ever measured one, because the guy insisited. Then got a bit upset because it wasn't the biggest I ever had.

Sometimes you get more (or less 😆) than you ask for.

I've never gotten the obsession with being the biggest someone has had. Like, I probably won't be length-wise, decent chance girth-wise, but as long as she enjoys it, why does it matter? 🤷‍♂️

Great topic, I've always wanted to compare cocks, I'm smaller than average but still think it would be fun to have another guy, or a couple, and we compare soft and hard. Be even hotter if a woman was calling the shots.

Great topic, I've always wanted to compare cocks, I'm smaller than average but still think it would be fun to have another guy, or a couple, and we compare soft and hard. Be even hotter if a woman was calling the shots.

I sort of did this once. My buddy and I got picked up by a m/f couple. The girl wanted all our dicks. There was one moment where we stood surrounding her as she knelt on the floor. Good times.

A kind Lit person just sent me an anal fuck and most of the video was the guy just trying to get it in LOL

Back