Confessional Booth

There is no yard gnome. There is no yard gnome.

And Anschul, that is a HUGE COCK.
Bet you love it when grrrls say that to you.
bj

You mean you haven't noticed me hanging around your garden wearing a red pointed hat?

You're joking I was a mess of nerves and I'm not doing it again even if Bijou double treble dares me again!!

BTW I haven't seen a cock that fine for a long while

It happens every once in a while that someone compliments me on my cock. I actually took that picture of my cock myself. I did it while we were in Ireland a couple of years ago. Now I keep it on display in my family room.

I'll shave Hugo and send you some extra hair for ee. :devil:

Bless your heart.

I already share mine with him. I've told him my hair is his hair, too! In fact, sometimes I drag him to the mirror and arrange my hair over his head. Lol, he just kisses me and smiles benevolently at me. Yes, he really loves me. He'd have to to let me get away with that shit.

You mean you haven't noticed me hanging around your garden wearing a red pointed hat?

It happens every once in a while that someone compliments me on my cock. I actually took that picture of my cock myself. I did it while we were in Ireland a couple of years ago. Now I keep it on display in my family room.

You guys keep up this talk and I'll have to turn avs and siglines on. I usually have them both off in order to avoid having to slam down the laptop as the steady stream of "where's this or that, mom" traffic flows around me.

Bless your heart.

I already share mine with him. I've told him my hair is his hair, too! In fact, sometimes I drag him to the mirror and arrange my hair over his head. Lol, he just kisses me and smiles benevolently at me. Yes, he really loves me. He'd have to to let me get away with that shit.
Why did I ever teach you the way of the Bless your Heart?

I am not controlled enough.
I am not calm enough.
I am not selfless enough.

And there is no penance that will change this.

Last edited:
Well, it grows back! :D
I think I'll knit a pair of Hugo hair mittens for you this winter.

Does it grow back thicker than ever? Ermmmm thankyou .. I think ... where from exactly? My ex used to tie flies for fishing and I still have my fishing hat adorned with fishing flies one made from his pubes!

I am not controlled enough.
I am not calm enough.
I am not selfless enough.

And there is no penance that will change this.

your pennance

Breathe, close your eyes and think of all the love you have
let your mind explore that, and think about what you can
take from the situation, stop blamming your self, you are not
allowed to dwell on what you are not. You are to rationaly look at what
has happened and see what if anything can be done diffrently in the
future. After you have done this you are not allowed to dwell on it.
You are to go outside, even if only for a moment.

your pennance

Breathe, close your eyes and think of all the love you have
let your mind explore that, and think about what you can
take from the situation, stop blamming your self, you are not
allowed to dwell on what you are not. You are to rationaly look at what
has happened and see what if anything can be done diffrently in the
future. After you have done this you are not allowed to dwell on it.
You are to go outside, even if only for a moment.

:heart:

Even if my back yard smells like dog poo.

yes even if the yard smells like poo, use it for inspiration, and post something in the eltiest thread, it's full of....well prose dedicated to defication

bj
I confess, I am in the middle again, well kinda off to one side, but holy hell how I cant seem to get out even when I try. Today I miss boys, they are a lot less complicated, I miss weekends, I cant wait until friday gets here.

bj
I confess, I am in the middle again, well kinda off to one side, but holy hell how I cant seem to get out even when I try. Today I miss boys, they are a lot less complicated, I miss weekends, I cant wait until friday gets here.

Shiny One, for today, think of me as there for you. I'm shifting my ethereal presence back out to Kansas for the rest of the day. I'll tell AA it's an acid flashback. She'll understand. I don't want you to miss us too much. In some cases, as you well know, uncomplicated is better.

That was you? That hat is adorable on you! And somehow I thought you were taller.

I just thought it was another flaccid ashback.

You guys keep up this talk and I'll have to turn avs and siglines on. I usually have them both off in order to avoid having to slam down the laptop as the steady stream of "where's this or that, mom" traffic flows around me.

So long as you stay in the poetry area and avoid that "insert inside" thread, you're pretty safe in here. I think my naked back is the most obscene thing in here at the moment.

but speaking of that, ANGELINE. HAWT-NESS! Those little gaps of shadow where the suit lies over your hipbones...

well, I won't go into it. I'd get this place all messy.

bj

Well you can always come out a bit early. Should be a nutty few days, what with the 4th on Friday. Shop will be closed so we're going to be all outta control starting, well, probably Thursday night.

And seriously. Turn off your phone. You absolutely have to stay strong. You've been their emotional tampon long enough. They are abusing the fact that you love them for their own self-involved drama. Stop letting them.

Your penance is to tell them that either a. they come and party with you together this weekend or b. you're not going to take their calls between now and Sunday. You really, really need a break.

Shiny One, for today, think of me as there for you. I'm shifting my ethereal presence back out to Kansas for the rest of the day. I'll tell AA it's an acid flashback. She'll understand. I don't want you to miss us too much. In some cases, as you well know, uncomplicated is better.

Yay! Anschul in Kansas!

This is one of your many homes-away-from-home, love. Seriously; I'm holding space here that has a sign on it which says

ANSCHUL LIVES HERE TOO.

Center points and satellites. Home is everywhere.

bj

That was you? That hat is adorable on you! And somehow I thought you were taller.

I just thought it was another flaccid ashback.

So long as you stay in the poetry area and avoid that "insert inside" thread, you're pretty safe in here. I think my naked back is the most obscene thing in here at the moment.

but speaking of that, ANGELINE. HAWT-NESS! Those little gaps of shadow where the suit lies over your hipbones...

well, I won't go into it. I'd get this place all messy.

Well you can always come out a bit early. Should be a nutty few days, what with the 4th on Friday. Shop will be closed so we're going to be all outta control starting, well, probably Thursday night.

And seriously. Turn off your phone. You absolutely have to stay strong. You've been their emotional tampon long enough. They are abusing the fact that you love them for their own self-involved drama. Stop letting them.

Your penance is to tell them that either a. they come and party with you together this weekend or b. you're not going to take their calls between now and Sunday. You really, really need a break.

Yay! Anschul in Kansas!

This is one of your many homes-away-from-home, love. Seriously; I'm holding space here that has a sign on it which says

ANSCHUL LIVES HERE TOO.

Center points and satellites. Home is everywhere.

bj

I was looking through my av photos and I had totally forgotten this one. But when I saw it, I remembered that Jamison totally drooled over it last time I had it up. And Fooly, too. I'd tell you that's the Atlantic Ocean as seen from Wildwood, but you wouldn't care about that part. :D

Phew. I'm beat. I just chopped up a frenzy and made spring rolls and pad thai. Urp.

My confession? There was shrimp in the pad thai.

I was looking through my av photos and I had totally forgotten this one. But when I saw it, I remembered that Jamison totally drooled over it last time I had it up. And Fooly, too. I'd tell you that's the Atlantic Ocean as seen from Wildwood, but you wouldn't care about that part. :D

Phew. I'm beat. I just chopped up a frenzy and made spring rolls and pad thai. Urp.

You must promise to eat a kosher chicken within the next couple of days. Beer can chicken :) ... and oodles of kosher salt to crisp and flavour the skin... lahwd, takemetoheavenIwannadie for chicken. Oh, and sing the dredel song as you chop the onions for the stuffing.

You must promise to eat a kosher chicken within the next couple of days. Beer can chicken :) ... and oodles of kosher salt to crisp and flavour the skin... lahwd, takemetoheavenIwannadie for chicken. Oh, and sing the dredel song as you chop the onions for the stuffing.

Give me a few days and maybe add on some chopped liver. I'm making crab cakes tomorrow. :D

<le sigh> I see now why Hebrews aren't the confessing kind... You're completely unrepentant and naughty :) .

<le sigh> I see now why Hebrews aren't the confessing kind... You're completely unrepentant and naughty :) .

I have a real lack of control when it comes to shellfish. I was deprived of them until my early twenties. I'm making up for lost time.

I'll have to come up with a real sin. It'll be tough. I never even had detention in school.

Me too!!!!! Phew!!!

Pad Thai? How long would it take me to drive there from here? (I-95 from one end to the other)

Beer Can Chicken
SHAMELESS PLUG!

I have a real lack of control when it comes to shellfish. I was deprived of them until my early twenties. I'm making up for lost time.

I'll have to come up with a real sin. It'll be tough. I never even had detention in school.

Why am I not surprised at THAT??? I guess I was in detention enough for both of us, Sis.

Back