Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

Ooh easy one for me, in my seat on an airplane going from Paris to Hong Kong! it was a business class seat so I was able to hide my fingering under the blanket and it was night and I had a tiny bit of privacy because of the bigger seats. It was pretty sweet! I had a great orgasm and I had to work hard not to moan too loudly
So it was you in the seat next to me!?! 🤣

One morning in college, I mistakenly showered in the women’s bathroom. (It was co-ed by door) I did my normal shower playtime and was clueless that I was among girls showering around me. Lots of bad things (good things) could have happened…

One morning in college, I mistakenly showered in the women’s bathroom. (It was co-ed by door) I did my normal shower playtime and was clueless that I was among girls showering around me. Lots of bad things (good things) could have happened…
too bad they didn't, that would have been a good story

Yeahhhhhhhh. Thankfully high walls there now, but there wasnt at the time, this was before the toll road was finished. Long time ago.

Ooh easy one for me, in my seat on an airplane going from Paris to Hong Kong! it was a business class seat so I was able to hide my fingering under the blanket and it was night and I had a tiny bit of privacy because of the bigger seats. It was pretty sweet! I had a great orgasm and I had to work hard not to moan too loudly
you should turn this into a story...

I sold mine last year, but when I had my own motorcycle I sometimes would go on solo rides when my husband was working. We know some back roads in our county that lead off to some secluded fields. Several times I have rode to a particular spot, my vibrator and a blanket for some outdoor self pleasure in my saddlebags. So good being totally naked in the warm air pleasuring myself in the great outdoors.

Back