Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

Yes, the hallway was pretty much empty and I had an oversized hoody on and loose sweat pants, and played it off as I was sleeping anytime someone walked by... they had lounge chairs in the hallway. I had my arms inside the hoody which is fairly normal when students take a nap and had the hoody covering me down my knees and slipped a hand down my pants to finger myself
How many more sexy stories you got lady?

TELL MORE
at work, in my car, in the woods on a hike. my ex-wife and I were at a family function sleeping on the floor with others in the family room. I started jerking off and she faced me and helped. then I helped her. no one woke up. but one of the hottest jerk off sessions ever

TELL US MORE!

Hilltop above the road that's now part of the NC500 in NW Scotland. It was less busy back then (talking 40 years ago) but I was young and horny, it was a hot day and I stripped off butt naked and went at it. Semen on hot sandstone 🤣
MORE MORE MORE! and feel free to email me as well!

In a full movie theatre with a stranger next to me
Man... I can't believe it's been almost a year since I've seen this thread... Thanks for Posting!

TELL LONGER STORIES AND ELABORATE! LOL Make us want to masturbate in the crazy places that we're reading these!!!

LOVE YA ALL! Keep Posting and Send a Hello!

Ooh easy one for me, in my seat on an airplane going from Paris to Hong Kong! it was a business class seat so I was able to hide my fingering under the blanket and it was night and I had a tiny bit of privacy because of the bigger seats. It was pretty sweet! I had a great orgasm and I had to work hard not to moan too loudly

Ooh easy one for me, in my seat on an airplane going from Paris to Hong Kong! it was a business class seat so I was able to hide my fingering under the blanket and it was night and I had a tiny bit of privacy because of the bigger seats. It was pretty sweet! I had a great orgasm and I had to work hard not to moan too loudly
How very erotic!

There's been so many places but just to list a few of my favorites... college hallway waiting for class to start, friends house, backseat while on a family road trip, in the middle class, sitting outside a coffee shop by the entrance to the shop.... my list goes on but those are just a few
Well to keep it short I had the backseat to myself but half of it was filled with bags and boxes for the trip which was 18hours long and I go through these spills of being nonstop horny that last a few days to a few months and it was during one of those times. And figured since no one could see me why not. I had blankets over my body but underneath I had my shorts and underwear down at my ankles. I had one hand fingering myself at a super slow pace so that I wouldn't get caught, and the other hand was playing with my boobs under my shirt and bra... it was intense as I had to keep extremely quiet the entire time. I think the only tell that something happened which never got brought up is that when we made a pit stop and I removed the blanket the car filled with the smell of my arousal.
Yes, the hallway was pretty much empty and I had an oversized hoody on and loose sweat pants, and played it off as I was sleeping anytime someone walked by... they had lounge chairs in the hallway. I had my arms inside the hoody which is fairly normal when students take a nap and had the hoody covering me down my knees and slipped a hand down my pants to finger myself
^^ my previous posts about some of the places... I'm fully ready and willing to share more of them I just need to know which one specifically or I'll be typing for days 🤣🤣😅😅

I think Ive shared this story, but on the I 35 overpass south of Austin where you the toll bridge. Picked up a friend, we got handsy, almost went off the overpass. Havent done it in public since haha.

Back