Currently Masturbating *3.0*

I have enjoyed those long edging sessions. Can’t wait for school to start back up, so I can have the house to myself again. My me time is cramped in the summer.
I remember those days... There was no ME time with everyone running around the house

I haven't pissed for about 10 hours. I've been having to really hold it for the last two hours. Leaking now and then while masturbating.

I edged for a while, then came--sharp, quick.

Somehow didn't piss at all, still holding on. I have several towels under and around me, I'll be pissing onto/into them when I finally lose control.

I'm teasing and playing again. Have a dildo inside of me, thrusting that or pulling it out and rubbing it along my clit. Craving another orgasm, the first wasn't enough.

My last climax was Wednesday morning. I fucked my wife and put a load as deep in her pussy as I could. She won’t fuck me again until Sunday morning. So should I enjoy my Saturday or save my load for her pussy Sunday morning?

My last climax was Wednesday morning. I fucked my wife and put a load as deep in her pussy as I could. She won’t fuck me again until Sunday morning. So should I enjoy my Saturday or save my load for her pussy Sunday morning?
Enjoy yourself several times today and fuck her good on Sunday too. Best of both worlds

I came once, fast and strong. And somehow I didn't leak at all.

But I remained riled up, aching to cum again. I edged for a while, pulling back and catching my breath each time I neared release. Finally, I gave in. I came hard, my hips bucking down into the mattress. As soon as I came, the dam broke--I was pissing full force in an instant while my pussy spasmed in orgasm. I soaked through several towels.

Need a breather, then laundry time.

I came once, fast and strong. And somehow I didn't leak at all.

But I remained riled up, aching to cum again. I edged for a while, pulling back and catching my breath each time I neared release. Finally, I gave in. I came hard, my hips bucking down into the mattress. As soon as I came, the dam broke--I was pissing full force in an instant while my pussy spasmed in orgasm. I soaked through several towels.

Need a breather, then laundry time.
Love it when a girl cums strong when I’m fucking her. Makes the clean up extra tasty😋

Back