Currently Masturbating *3.0*

I came once already today, nipples clamped but I’m trying to edge again. I love staying in and having a spliff, taking a shower, and staying up to edge for hours. I like chatting to strangers about fantasies and exchanging pics.

lately I’m so painfully horny, I have to be extra careful when I edge or I will cum right away. I haven’t even started to touch myself and my nipples and clit are throbbing, aching to be touched.

Ugh, I need to be fucked senseless, deep & hard. I am ovulating, I checked my calendar today. I cannot think straight.

I came once already today, nipples clamped but I’m trying to edge again. I love staying in and having a spliff, taking a shower, and staying up to edge for hours. I like chatting to strangers about fantasies and exchanging pics.

lately I’m so painfully horny, I have to be extra careful when I edge or I will cum right away. I haven’t even started to touch myself and my nipples and clit are throbbing, aching to be touched.

Ugh, I need to be fucked senseless, deep & hard. I am ovulating, I checked my calendar today. I cannot think straight.
Well shit! That got me going!

Mmm you are amazing

Back