Currently Masturbating *3.0*

Just got home, and just got a great pm that really turned me on! Going to start edging for awhile before i really get started

Touched myself for the first time in a couple of days. Just my left hand, laying on my side, playing with my clit.

I'm surprised at how fast I got worked up, less than 10 minutes to cum. Two strong, intense orgasms back-to-back. The first was barely over when the second hit.

My pussy is still spasming as I type this. A really strong clench or two a few times a minute still.

Touched myself for the first time in a couple of days. Just my left hand, laying on my side, playing with my clit.

I'm surprised at how fast I got worked up, less than 10 minutes to cum. Two strong, intense orgasms back-to-back. The first was barely over when the second hit.

My pussy is still spasming as I type this. A really strong clench or two a few times a minute still.

I wasn't wanking, but I am now.

That's Awesome, really know how to get a person riled up 😉😉

edging today. what a thrill to take my cock out every 20-30 minutes and stroke but not cum!Ooo the sexual energy building up is insane!

Had some time between the last person leaving the office and me needing to get away last night ... been browsing Lit and other sites most of the day (I'm my own boss so there's no rule against it!) so I was rather worked up already. Didn't take long before I was emptying my balls ... Might even do it again later 🍆 💦 💦 💦

Back