Currently Masturbating *3.0*

finding myself grinding into my seat a bit....
Like to start slow. Stroke a bit watch it grow. Feel the fullness in my balls, knowing I will be shooting a large milky load. My cock expanding to its full hardness, the tip wet with pre-cum. Mmm, what am I thinking of that makes my cock so hard? What image? What fantasy? Stroking and getting harder….

Like to start slow. Stroke a bit watch it grow. Feel the fullness in my balls, knowing I will be shooting a large milky load. My cock expanding to its full hardness, the tip wet with pre-cum. Mmm, what am I thinking of that makes my cock so hard? What image? What fantasy? Stroking and getting harder….
Mmmm, this made me even more horny...

Morning-warm in bed, looking out on a cold autumn morning. Feeling how the morning-stiffness comes and goes as my hands and fingers probe.

Even I'm wanking now! Would love to watch you in action 😜

Even I'm wanking now! Would love to watch you in action 😜
Yes. Watch my thick cock get hard as I stroke. Maybe thinking of getting my cock sucked. By my wife. Or a man. Or a trans. Stroking faster. My other hand cupped in front of the head, so I can catch all the spunk. Drink it, lick it. Wonder what someone else’s cum tastes like…

Yes. Watch my thick cock get hard as I stroke. Maybe thinking of getting my cock sucked. By my wife. Or a man. Or a trans. Stroking faster. My other hand cupped in front of the head, so I can catch all the spunk. Drink it, lick it. Wonder what someone else’s cum tastes like…
Love to see a pic of your cock and your load 😜

Back