Democrat party ideas...

Plasmaball said:
Fiengold is shaping up to be a good person
Ya right. :rolleyes:

He brings up a censure resolution, then wimps out when the Republicans ask for an immediate vote. All mouth no back bone. He is a dork like the rest of them.

DevilishTexan said:
I'm actually from Mass but Kennedy and Kerry have me so bitter I'm dying to be a Texan. :p

That's kind of six one way, half dozen the other......who would claim being from either place?

bill-pix-trade said:
What are they?

you got the repealing the tax cuts for the wealthy. Problem is definging the wealthy. I would say if you are making 250 k a year.
Less coperation government.
Enviroment
Stregthen our international ties.

Thats a few. Better people for that question.

bill-pix-trade said:
Ya right. :rolleyes:

He brings up a censure resolution, then wimps out when the Republicans ask for an immediate vote. All mouth no back bone. He is a dork like the rest of them.

there has to be more to it than that Bill. You are not the AP.

Plasmaball said:
you got the repealing the tax cuts for the wealthy. Problem is definging the wealthy. I would say if you are making 250 k a year.
Less coperation government.
Enviroment
Stregthen our international ties.

Thats a few. Better people for that question.
Those are sound bites.

That's like saying "I'm for good"

ForeverNAlways said:
I was always under the impression that truely good ideas could never be silenced. That they would ring through the ages and silence the mundane.

<heavily sarcastic> Guess not...

I really don't want to get snarky, I was in a good mood today - going back to work...

I guess you haven't been paying attention much

sillywabbit said:
Unfortunately, you are right about the current state of the Democratic Party.

However, I have yet to be conviced that the GOP is worthy of my vote. Please explain to me why I should vote Republican instead.
Well... for one they actually propose solutions rather than just condemning whatever the other party advocates.

Plasmaball said:
there has to be more to it than that Bill. You are not the AP.
There is always more, but he was looking for a headline, and hoping he would get it for a few days. The Dems blocked the vote. They are fucking losers with no sack, and they got dope slapped. They blocked a vote on their own resolution.

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bill-pix-trade said:
Those are sound bites.

That's like saying "I'm for good"

Oh please bill. This is what i am talking about. Deflect, insult or blow it off like it never happened. you asked for ideas. You didn't say i needed to write out full blown paragraphs outlining every stupid detail.
If you want hot air blown up your ass, ask your wife.

Plasmaball said:
Oh please bill. This is what i am talking about. Deflect, insult or blow it off like it never happened. you asked for ideas. You didn't say i needed to write out full blown paragraphs outlining every stupid detail.
If you want hot air blown up your ass, ask your wife.
:rolleyes:

bill-pix-trade said:
There is always more, but he was looking for a headline, and hoping he would get it for a few days. The Dems blocked the vote. They are fucking losers with no sack, and they got dope slapped. They blocked a vote on their own resolution.

Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh the grandstanding arguement. And you yell at me for talking points. Whatever bill. Feel free to link that story

I think they should have a spongebob-squarepants themed bar-b-que.
With a slip n' slide to play on and a bouncy house.

That would be a fun party.

Sometime late last year I was listening to Chuckie Schumer on the tube. The one interviwewing him mentioned that the Democrats were well versed in what they opposed on various current issues, but did not seem to be offering any alternatives of their own.

Sen. Schumer acknowledged that "perception" of the public and announced that the Democrats were at that moment in the process of drawing up their own "Contract with America" (or however he termed it). And that this so-called "Contract" would be made public early in 2006.

We are STILL waiting.

BlueEyesInLevis said:
Well... for one they actually propose solutions rather than just condemning whatever the other party advocates.

hey its full of shit dude. everyone say hi to full of shit dude.

BlueEyesInLevis said:
Sometime late last year I was listening to Chuckie Schumer on the tube. The one interviwewing him mentioned that the Democrats were well versed in what they opposed on various current issues, but did not seem to be offering any alternatives of their own.

Sen. Schumer acknowledged that "perception" of the public and announced that the Democrats were at that moment in the process of drawing up their own "Contract with America" (or however he termed it). And that this so-called "Contract" would be made public early in 2006.

We are STILL waiting.

Sadly, this is true. So in the absence of any substantive ideas from the opposition, we have the ideas from the party in power, whether they're good or bad. *sigh*

We need a real multiparty system.

sillywabbit said:
Sadly, this is true. So in the absence of any substantive ideas from the opposition, we have the ideas from the party in power, whether they're good or bad. *sigh*

We need a real multiparty system.
WORD!

BlueEyesInLevis said:

We are STILL waiting.

its only march....

Bill i will read it when i get back :) thank you

Back