Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

We marked the end of the working week with a glass of crisp white wine and an air of sexual anticipation.

...and then we fulfilled the anticipation. Noisily. Only shortly afterwards we realised we could hear the neighbours talking at normal volume outside. :eek::D

Been a while and we've both missed being joined well and good. Plan for today. Then I did my back in somut cruel. So it's a no. :(

Last night after getting home from the party. After awhile I stopped Mr. Whiskey dick because he couldn't finish & I was tired :D

L:rose:

Two star day as my wife likes to call them

Gave me a wonderful blow job this morning before getting out of bed.

Wrapped up a great session about half an hour ago. I fucked her to an intense orgasm in mish, before going through 3 or 4 more positions until I came deep inside her hot, soaking pussy.

We'd been watching the Calgary rodeo a bit before hand... that may or may not have played a role in this evening's fun!

I did. But I am starting to think that I have taken her to the end of her skills. Is it wrong that I was kind of bored?

Too damn tired: I fell asleep the moment I touched the sheets!

I did. But I am starting to think that I have taken her to the end of her skills. Is it wrong that I was kind of bored?

Possibly time to move on?

Back