Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yep. Quite a few times this week. Making up for the fact that I'll be away for two weeks starting next Saturday haha.

My hubby is home, so YES!! Last night and today, and later, too! And tomorrow, more than likely! Yay, sex!

i havent had any kind of physical contact with anyone male or female in the last 2.5 years! i am dying self pleasure only helps so much!

this is not a club i want to be in! hell i am straight but right now i would fuck a man or women! even if the guy sucked at sex! ( like my only 2 ex's!)

Where in the world are you?
Message me directly if that makes you feel more comfortable :)

Uh huh..first date and all that..it's been sooooo long

Haha I feel so cheap not waiting till another date but...opurtunity knocked

No way is that "cheap", lady! It's a woman who knows what she wants and finds it! In men's perspective it is extremely desirable and of course a massive affirmation for the guy who had the privilege of taking you the distance on his first date with you. As long as he gave it you real good, we're happy here! :rose:

My lady sleeps beside me, content and well fucked. :cool:

The sleep of the just after... ;) Well done to you, Simon, the skill to fuck a woman into that blissful unconsciousness is to be celebrated indeed. :kiss:

Some catching up to do here. Holidaying in company was lovely, but not conducive to privacy for unfettered fucking. So I am very much looking forward to being bent over my own sofa and mercilessly rogered. :devil:

Back