Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Oh my god just now and it was incredible and then I surprised her with a toy and it was a good thing we were home by ourselves because she got loud!

Yes. A tacit agreement that this morning we would fuck in our last hotel room before beginning our 'close quartered' week today with our (much loved) holiday companions. I woke just before seven, he was still asleep. Well. His brain was asleep, his cock clearly had other plans :devil:

So I woke him gently with my hand, and much gorgeous coupling ensued.

As we left the hotel in the car, we talked a little about what we'd done, which bits had been particularly lovely. But, in France, we're driving on the wrong side of the road, and so, in the interests of safety, this conversation was ... deferred ;)

Yes last night. After a late night dinner and a few drinks.

So far todayust some cuddling and fun for me this morning.

Who knows what the night holds...

Much to my pleasant surprise, I was awakened this morning by a randy Mrs. who decided a little morning play was in order. I'll take that surprise any day!

Well the answer again is "not so far today" but hoping for tonight if the SO is in her usual "Fucking Friday" mode!:devil:

Last night. I went to bed first and she woke me by poking me for snoring so I returned the favor.

After weeks in probably-statin-induced myalgia agonies it's a ... yes! :)

Mid morning lazy go gently was a delight.

Back