Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Nope. Don’t have to get up very early tomorrow, though. *places order for a serving of morning wood* :devil:

Nope... I was told we "just" had sex... Umm... That was a week ago (if not more) and we are both in the same room with pulses and breathing... Why aren't we fucking?:rolleyes:

Nope... I was told we "just" had sex... Umm... That was a week ago (if not more) and we are both in the same room with pulses and breathing... Why aren't we fucking?:rolleyes:
No excuse for that. As a man, most men, we would fuck at the drop of a hat.

He better have his T checked.
Wish I could help you
What's wrong with these men?

No excuse for that. As a man, most men, we would fuck at the drop of a hat.

He better have his T checked.
Wish I could help you
What's wrong with these men?

Everything is good as far as results go. That's just how it is, I guess. Age. Stress. Life. It all gets in the way.

I concur (shakes head rapidly up and down!)

No. Seems I have given my pussy a break this week. Going out after work today though so that should change.

Everything is good as far as results go. That's just how it is, I guess. Age. Stress. Life. It all gets in the way.

Time to grab the boy by the balls, tell him to lick you until you are done cumming and nothing for him. It is all about you.

:):):devil::):):):)

Time to grab the boy by the balls, tell him to lick you until you are done cumming and nothing for him. It is all about you.

:):):devil::):):):)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha! I gotta stop before I piss myself! You are hilarious!

It’s Friday. Friday in our household means wine-sex-wine!

A glass of white to relax after a busy day, maybe some canapés to keep our strength up (!) then a long, languorous build up, using tongues, toys, fingers, whatever comes to hand. Then, immediately after she comes I enter, relishing the gasp that escapes her lips. The rest is far from silence...

...and then, afterwards, we share a bottle of red...:)

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha! I gotta stop before I piss myself! You are hilarious!

Seems like men are simple. Either my dick is hard and I want sex or I am hungry and I want a sandwich.

This guy of your does not seem to be cutting the mustard.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

No, any and all sex that's occurred this weekend was a completely solo effort.

Back