Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

My answer is no...........

in fact, it's been a while since I've been laid last. Uggghhhhh!!!!! :eek:

Say what?!

Uh... nope. It's not in my stars, perhaps.

Hi Mr. Simon! And, to the Mrs., too. :):rose:

set my alarm to get up and attack him when he got home from work. put him to bed tension free and with a smile.

Boyfriend was at a bachelor party for a co-worker tonight, he just left a strip club and is on his way over. I think he's drunker then he has ever been when we have been together (he's in an UBER). We've only been together for about two months, this could be interesting!

Yes and yes, unusually.

Last night, after a glass of wine, but before dinner. Both of us very ready for it after a week without. So ready that there was nearly a frantic fumbly coconut oil spillage disaster... :eek:

And then this morning, just before 8, he rolled towards me and presented some beautiful morning wood. I was just going to pleasure him with my hand, but it felt so good I climbed on to see if it might feel good anywhere else. And it did. :devil:

Yeah I fucked my woman after a leisurely Saturday breakfast.
Corner of the bed, her lying, me standing. Oh she does delicious things to my butt and back thighs with her feet while I'm giving her the long strokes! :)

Yeah I fucked my woman after a leisurely Saturday breakfast.
Corner of the bed, her lying, me standing. Oh she does delicious things to my butt and back thighs with her feet while I'm giving her the long strokes! :)

Nice! That's Mrs. Screwher's fave position.

Last night after watching a movie
Rec room to hot tub, back to rec room then the bedroom :rose::heart::rose:

L:rose:

Back