Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Sadly no. It rained so hard last night that the evening was ruined with damp clothes and wet shoes and nothing sexy.

We had planned to get together in the evening, but we wore ourselves out with the amount of harvesting to do. I blame the windfall apples!

We had planned to get together in the evening, but we wore ourselves out with the amount of harvesting to do. I blame the windfall apples!

Now I want an apple.

No. Work, Football, Kids - I've got a thousand excuses, some prettier than others lol

Yes and yes.

Well it started before midnight and ended after midnight so I think that counts.

Nope, I’m stuck in my lazy zone eating monster munch, drinking coke and making zero effort 🤐

hahaha, naah, lost it when I was 14, on my birthday actually :D but its been so long since the last time I got laid that I almost felt like a virgin again :D hence the reason for the " " :D

hahaha, naah, lost it when I was 14, on my birthday actually :D but its been so long since the last time I got laid that I almost felt like a virgin again :D hence the reason for the " " :D

I thought you must mean something by the " "! :) With a reason such as this, fabulous man! And ... you two tangle again very soon I hope? ;)

Back