Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Did today, in the morning.

I had finished my shower and he was about to leave for work. He was in the living room, I took his briefcase to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek. The next thing I knew he grabbed me and bent me over the back of the sofa and pushed into me, while completely dressed except for the unzipping of his pants. It was fast and hard, just the way I like it. He left me on the sofa, dazed and his cum dripping down my thigh.

Did today, in the morning.

I had finished my shower and he was about to leave for work. He was in the living room, I took his briefcase to him, gave him a kiss on the cheek. The next thing I knew he grabbed me and bent me over the back of the sofa and pushed into me, while completely dressed except for the unzipping of his pants. It was fast and hard, just the way I like it. He left me on the sofa, dazed and his cum dripping down my thigh.

What a great way to start the day! 😎

I am writing this while lying on the bed. My husband is on top of me, his hard cock is buried deep in me. He finished watching his football match and came into the room while I was posting in the 'Last cumshot' thread. I am going to have to update that thread inn a few minutes.

I am writing this while lying on the bed. My husband is on top of me, his hard cock is buried deep in me. He finished watching his football match and came into the room while I was posting in the 'Last cumshot' thread. I am going to have to update that thread inn a few minutes.

I luv the two 'n's in 'inn': is that when he lunged a bit more suddenly into you? ;);)

Congratulations, lass, for being the first to post on this thread while actually being fucked. Nicely! :D

I luv the two 'n's in 'inn': is that when he lunged a bit more suddenly into you? ;);)

Congratulations, lass, for being the first to post on this thread while actually being fucked. Nicely! :D

I seriously doubt that I could find the coherence to make a post with my man's cock buried inside me. :eek:

I had been lying around naked ever since getting out if the shower, hoping I could entice my husband into some morning sex. He had wandered in and out of the bedroom a couple if times, chatted about Thanksgiving cooking we need to do, and stroked my boobs a little, but I was starting to think he was too distracted. Then he came back in with a set of fresh batteries from the kitchen and said "Let's get out your toy".

So that ended well for everyone :)

I seriously doubt that I could find the coherence to make a post with my man's cock buried inside me. :eek:

He was considerate enough to enter me slowly and wait a few seconds for me to complete the post. If I had tried to post while he actually going at it, I think my post would have looked like as if a monkey was banging away at the keyboard.

Did I ever :eek:

Last night until 4am this morning, and then this afternoon. I think that I wore him out as he's napping in the bedroom.

My wife's at her lover's place right now. We'll have our reclaiming sex when she gets home.

High class lunch out - a gift voucher to me! - then home to a cosy bedroom: Snooze, wake all tangled, smooch, feel each other up, fuck on the end corner of the bed, her ankles at my shoulders for kissing and grazing with my teeth while lunging slow and long. Yeah nice! :)

Back