Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

A little suggestion, darling: "take a nap with" might not quite turn on the churn for a fella who's got his focus on something else. There are times we men can't do 'subtle'! :rose:

lol, I'll try a different approach and hopefully
i'll have a different answer later on. I keep forgetting that men don't take subtle...I was hoping for a response, I got a good one ;)

lol, I'll try a different approach and hopefully
i'll have a different answer later on. I keep forgetting that men don't take subtle...I was hoping for a response, I got a good one ;)

All that said, your subtlety on these threads is indeed the beautiful LanguageOfLove and the fellas on here including me like it a lot. xx

Ain't that the truth. I've been married 24 yrs and we still have a difficult time reading each other. Sometimes you just have to ask, "honey, wanna fuck"

All that said, your subtlety on these threads is indeed the beautiful LanguageOfLove and the fellas on here including me like it a lot. xx

Thank you, I take that as a compliment. I do believe that I am learning, still lots of work to do, but I am learning what makes a good marriage and a good romance....

I am happy to report, that I was able to talk to my husband in a direct way, no hints, subtleties, clues, just straight to the point, I think I've made him a very happy man....lol

No. Not for a couple of days. I haven't been feeling well. I think I'll have to make it up to him when I do.

Back