Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night made it 4 nights in a row
Going away alone in a couple of days for a week

L:rose:

Just last night or this morning?

OK... had a nice morning romp yesterday before getting out of bed.

Then, a nice blowjob after dinner.

Then this morning another romp for her, but I didn't cum! We'll worry about that later.

Not laid but hubby used his tongue when we went to bed. I slept great after that :cattail::heart:

L:rose:

I wish. ;-)

I came here to see whether Mr No said “Yes”. I’m not really sure what he actually did say! But do I like Dilbert, so... :)

Me? Yep. Before the flicks. Coconut oil all over the duvet cover... :eek:

I'm giving the signs, but apparently so is the television. "Hi honey, do you want to take a nap with me?" No, that's ok dear, you go on ahead and rest, you need your rest, I'm gonna finish my show" "Um, ok" lol

I'm giving the signs, but apparently so is the television. "Hi honey, do you want to take a nap with me?" No, that's ok dear, you go on ahead and rest, you need your rest, I'm gonna finish my show" "Um, ok" lol
A little suggestion, darling: "take a nap with" might not quite turn on the churn for a fella who's got his focus on something else. There are times we men can't do 'subtle'! :rose:

A little suggestion, darling: "take a nap with" might not quite turn on the churn for a fella who's got his focus on something else. There are times we men can't do 'subtle'! :rose:

Ain't that the truth. I've been married 24 yrs and we still have a difficult time reading each other. Sometimes you just have to ask, "honey, wanna fuck"

Back