Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

We're just back from an evening meal out. Very pleasant it was. But here's the thing:

My woman said to me around tea time that she would really love to go out for this meal with a certain 'glow' about her. She wasn't talking make-up. I saw to it nicely for her. Perhaps I had a certain glow too! :)

Late last night, with my husband using our new toys together and some very naughty things we did indeed. I found some peaches and cream oral lubrication and he received a very nice blow job before we even began. Certainly on my top ten list of sex we have had.

This afternoon after a well earned snooze in bed after hard work in the yard both of us. We snoozed spooning so one thing led to another ... :)

I will be doing something later, boyfriend coming over this evening.

I don't know if any of you are sports fans but I'm a Duke basketball fan, he is not, this is always one of the top five reasons I know we wont get married but:

If they beat Virginia he has to go down on me while I wear my Christian Laettner jersey. If Duke loses he's giving me a facial.

Duke is down 9 right now........ fuck.

No. But my wife spent the night at her boyfriends place. I'm getting mine when she gets home soon.

I will be doing something later, boyfriend coming over this evening.

I don't know if any of you are sports fans but I'm a Duke basketball fan, he is not, this is always one of the top five reasons I know we wont get married but:

If they beat Virginia he has to go down on me while I wear my Christian Laettner jersey. If Duke loses he's giving me a facial.

Duke is down 9 right now........ fuck.

Duke lost by 2. Fuck. Well at least I know he wont be late.

Such great stories to catch up on. Thanks for sharing everyone!
Nope. We are seriously due for a long "balls-to-the-wall" session. If it doesn't happen I'm in trouble. I drank a lot of pre-workout today, feeling fantasic now but I may end up feeling the equivalent of blue balls! 😂 😥

A great session last night ending with cumming all over her ass and back after fucking her ass hard...and a good deep pussy fuck this afternoon....great weekend

Back