Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

The previous two days finally. Good lord it had been way too long. She makes every time amazing. :heart:

Go Cavaliers

I will be doing something later, boyfriend coming over this evening.

I don't know if any of you are sports fans but I'm a Duke basketball fan, he is not, this is always one of the top five reasons I know we wont get married but:

If they beat Virginia he has to go down on me while I wear my Christian Laettner jersey. If Duke loses he's giving me a facial.

Duke is down 9 right now........ fuck.

Those Cavaliers are tough. Go UK Cats, ;)

Taking wife out to supper tonight for her birthday. We'll have wine with the meal, so I'm hoping she'll be in the mood when we get home, she's normally a morning person.

Nope, but that's just fine. I'll get mine when I get home from work. No need for any one's help.

It's "Wet and Wild Wednesday" and hoping like heck for tonight.....after a few drinks maybe it will all CUM together......I hope!

Nope. We were up all night observing and imaging the total lunar eclipse with a large group of people. No chance for a bit of the old "in-out".

At midnight, we left the house in the motor home for the drive to the observing site. Once there set up a 150mm Apo Refractor on an equatorial mount with a DSLR at prime focus for imaging.

Then we had to make pot after pot of coffee to fill the air pot in anticipation of the arrival of other members and the public.

Once the still partially eclipsed moon had set, take everything down, load it back up, and the drive home. Three hours of sleep before my wife had to get up, take a shower, and make another drive hours drive to the nearest metro area for an appointment with the OB/Gyn. In addition to all of the other reasons noted above, somehow I don't think he would have appreciated it if we had messed around.

Define "laid".

Must it always involve penetration with or without orgasm resulting from human copulation or can we broaden the definition to include "instrument-driven lay" or "self-satisfying lay"?

I'm just getting sick of always answering in the negative. :(

Define "laid".

Must it always involve penetration with or without orgasm resulting from human copulation or can we broaden the definition to include "instrument-driven lay" or "self-satisfying lay"?

There should be a "Did you have a delicious orgasm last night" thread

Define "laid".

Bill Clinton said, "It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is.

too funny

Define "laid".

Not that I want to bring down the room, but I think "laid" involves at least two indivduals

Yeah, put me in the negative column too

Back