Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

That would be a no and not likely until later in the weekend... 😬

...'self-laying' excluded, of course 😉

Yes, late afternoon yesterday. God, I needed it. It had been five days, which doesn't seem that long, but it felt like it had been weeks, at that stage of my cycle :eek:

I didn't think it was going to happen, he's still full of flu (Aussie flu? :confused:), but after a nap at the hotel he turned towards me in bed and there was a definite stirring. And then suddenly it was all hands and fingers, all "make me cum NOW", all "I want your cock inside me" and then it was. Fuck, it was good.

Apparently afterwards I had the face of the 'cat who got the cream'. :devil:

Similar to numeniusa above, but it got so crazy and out of control that we came with my three fingers inside of her and me in her mouth. We were both totally spent.

Yes, late afternoon yesterday. God, I needed it. It had been five days, which doesn't seem that long, but it felt like it had been weeks, at that stage of my cycle :eek:

I didn't think it was going to happen, he's still full of flu (Aussie flu? :confused:), but after a nap at the hotel he turned towards me in bed and there was a definite stirring. And then suddenly it was all hands and fingers, all "make me cum NOW", all "I want your cock inside me" and then it was. Fuck, it was good.

Apparently afterwards I had the face of the 'cat who got the cream'. :devil:

Nicely Numi. Gotta love a gal who feels five days is far too long without. xx

Similar to numeniusa above, but it got so crazy and out of control that we came with my three fingers inside of her and me in her mouth. We were both totally spent.

Isn't that a fab position for climaxing mate! Luv it how the lady's vocal is all muted and translated into wild bucking! Grand! ;)

Not last night. Tonight not looking good either, so I thought I'd cheer myself up with a morning Lit visit. Hi all!

Nope for me too thus far.
But my woman asked me to wake her from a snooze and see to her well at 3.15. Oops that's just a couple of minutes away! Offline now folks! :)

Yes - wasn’t in the mood tbh but got into the spirit when I ended up on my knees with his thumb in my arse ;)

Currently spending a lot of time alone in hotel rooms so trying to not say no at home whether in the mood or not, otherwise it can turn into a dry spell for weeks, plus it’s surprising how quickly I can get into the mood... :D

Yes - wasn’t in the mood tbh but got into the spirit when I ended up on my knees with his thumb in my arse ;)

Currently spending a lot of time alone in hotel rooms so trying to not say no at home whether in the mood or not, otherwise it can turn into a dry spell for weeks, plus it’s surprising how quickly I can get into the mood... :D

Want to talk to my wife about avoiding dry spells? ;)

Yesterday when my wife got home from a date with what is looking like could be a new lover!

No more Roger? Or is she just playing the crowd a bit?

No reason for Roger to still not be a thing! I'm hoping her calls her up later today. But It's just looking like she a looking expand her repertoire a bit.

Back