Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night. Twice. Hotel room has a mini chaise-lounge. So tested that out. As well as the bed.

It's been a week (because of this benighted 'flu), but we inspired each other to an utterly delicious fuck today. Praise the gods and pass the Strepsils.....:D

Well "Wet n Wild Wednesday" was good but tonight is "Fucking Friday" so I'm hoping for a lot more tonight after going out.......We will see........:devil:

Yes!! Finally, after weeks of no sex due to illness, injury, etc. We actually remembered how to do it and enjoyed a couple of great orgasms. It's nice to be back in action.

Last night.
Distinctive for me was the oral I received from her. She started with tongue flicking right where under-shaft meets balls while my shaft lay across her cheek. It set something away in me! The sensations of all that followed from her mouth and fingers seemed like 'the first time'! O was I vocal! Yeah the fuck after was grand of course.

Yes. Spent an hour on foreplay today with our bsdm toys, and almost another hour fucking. Literally fucked the day away :p

Back