Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yes a very nasty session. She was watching a vid of a BBC and went crazy

Nah, my wife has found a surefire NO (to go along with her others) in claiming that a potential heart condition of mine means she doesn't want to take the chance of causing an episode of something that has never happened to me before.

Yes, I did. Got off work early and went to grab some lunch at a local restaurant. The girl that waited on me strongly resembled a woman I dated back in my mid-20s, about 20 or so years ago. I commented to her about that fact and we had some good conversation back and forth while I was eating. When she brought my check, she had written down where she would be hanging out later that night. Turns out she has a thing for older guys and a daddy kink.

Last night, yes, after a couple of deferrals when time was not as available as had been expected. :(

Worth waiting for, though. The hot mouth, cold glass dildo combination was particularly effective. My pussy feels very pleasantly exercised this morning :)

Yes! Figured she was going to be too tired last night but we had some time to just rub on each other. It was a slow buildup but finally led to sex. Ended up staying up way too late but it was worth it. Double orgasm day for me as I masturbated when I got home from work.

Laid last night out on a boat in Lake Michigan, it was amazing I have to admit I’m a little sore today, he was big, and had stamina, mmmm

Back