Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Last night. A longer session than usual, and both of us went to sleep with smiles on our faces.

No, I didn't. So I had to take matters into my own hands (again), so to speak :eek:

Yes. Yes I did. Finally... I've had another horrid head cold, which restricted my fellating opportunities, but at least I was well enough for ... other things... :devil:

Nope, nor the last week, nor the week before. Something is wrong with that picture.

I was fantasizing about another Literotica user while I was with my husband

I was horny in the afternoon, but my husband was watching a football game. I was upstairs texting with a very articulate and older man whom I only know through Literotica. He told me what he wanted to do to me, and I came twice using my Hitachi wand. Hours later, after my husband’s team lost, we finally fooled around. While he was eating me, I closed my eyes and imagined the Literotica friend was between my legs. I came so fast it surprised my husband. I came again as he stood up next to the bed and took me missionary style. Once again I was fantasizing about my Literotica friend, even as I felt my husband’s cum inside of me. Is that cheating?:devil:

I was horny in the afternoon, but my husband was watching a football game. I was upstairs texting with a very articulate and older man whom I only know through Literotica. He told me what he wanted to do to me, and I came twice using my Hitachi wand. Hours later, after my husband’s team lost, we finally fooled around. While he was eating me, I closed my eyes and imagined the Literotica friend was between my legs. I came so fast it surprised my husband. I came again as he stood up next to the bed and took me missionary style. Once again I was fantasizing about my Literotica friend, even as I felt my husband’s cum inside of me. Is that cheating?:devil:

Would you fuck the fantasy man ?

purely a semantics question - term was never well defined

In my 2 cents: no it's not cheating.
Personally I think everyone one has done it.

Hopefully So :rose:
I understand how frustrating it gets when the spouse is not interested. :(
Been sexless over 10 years :(

My spouse says he is interested but I still seldom get any from him. Action speak louder than words.

Back